Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Rear Window Screen

SJandMR2

Was pointed out to me at JAE (thanks PaulT ;) ) that my windowscreen is not on straight, big gap on one side between light and glass and no gap on t'other :lol:

Possible friday afternoon aygo? :lol:

Anyway it doesnt leak as far as I have noticed, but I just wondered, would this be fixed on warranty? and if so should I even bother if I havent noticed after a year ..lol

SJx

Was pointed out to me at JAE (thanks PaulT ;) ) that my windowscreen is not on straight, big gap on one side between light and glass and no gap on t'other :lol:

Possible friday afternoon aygo? :lol:

Anyway it doesnt leak as far as I have noticed, but I just wondered, would this be fixed on warranty? and if so should I even bother if I havent noticed after a year ..lol

SJx

I would think that it is just a simple re-alignment of the rear glass hatch that is required.............maybe it got knocked when that friendly builder damaged your rear light.

I would think that your Toyota centre might sort it for you under warranty if you ask them nicely ;)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links