Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Corolla 2005 Facelift Front Lip/spoiler

superjim42

hi guys i am once again calling upon the greatness that is this forum and its very helpful memebers....

i am looking for the front lip which comes standard on t-sport models...you know the little two horn type things on the bottom of the bumper...

i have seen them on non t-sport models but i just cant find a place where i can get my hands on them!

please please help me! you guys have already helped me so much about the apexi power intake and the remus/tte exhaust...please help me once again on this litle matter

much appreciated :thumbsup:

You need an SR Lip in that case i think i spoke to you about this. Havea look on the parts thread or contact smoftah and ask him.

You need an SR Lip in that case i think i spoke to you about this. Havea look on the parts thread or contact smoftah and ask him.

nope wasnt me lol someone did point out a tsport front bumper to me but that was just the tte sports bumper which didnt have the front lip attached :(

SR lip? hmm let me do some research on that.

thanks mate! :thumbsup:

ok i have found a pic to make things alot more clearer.

f3os7.png

now you see the skirting/splitter on the bottom of the bumper? thats all im after! i tried looking for SR front lip but didnt find anything useful :(

please someone help me! i have a facelift 2005 model and i am aware those front splitter come with the pre-facelift t-sport 'rolla.

The lip doesn't come as standard on any model of Corolla. That is the aftermarket front splitter made by TTE. If you want to get your hands on one then you will need to contact your local toyota dealership. However if yours is like most others, then they will deny it even exists and then accuse you of being a witch or something along those lines. If you drop an e-mail to Parts-King along with your chassis number then he will be able to source the part for you.

Just a general question to others on here about this.... Will this front splitter fit onto the facelift body work?

have a look at it in my profile on my corolla in silver thats the lip i am selling its the one that is on the red car you have shown.

• 3 weeks later...
ahhh ur in luck i have that lip!! and i am selling it its called the tte front lip PM if interested

Hi Mate,

Do you still have this front lip spoiler for sale??

ahhh ur in luck i have that lip!! and i am selling it its called the tte front lip PM if interested

Hi Mate,

Do you still have this front lip spoiler for sale??

Hi mate sold it unfortunately thanks for the interest

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links