Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Change Stereo On 2006 Amazon

HiluxNath

Hi Guya, ok I have just upgraded from a Hilux to a Landcruiser Amazon (2006 model, 4.2TD). My old car I had a Clarion pop out touchscreen system with sat nav and ipod connectivity, which also played ipod videos for the kids. Since moving to the new car I have lost my ipod connection, I am not that keen on the sat nav in the car, it is the full screen system I think gen 4/5, so I am thinking about removing the stereo thats in there and replacing it. Before I start I would like some advice if anyone else has changed the stereo, how did you get on, what unit did you fit etc.....or a solution which gives me back my ipod connection which I can use the touchscreen to scroll through songs and artists while driving, I find it very annoying that the manufacturer locks everything out, surely it should be the drivers responsibility, anyway any help would be greatly appreciated.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links