Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Does Anyone Know Where To Get A New Windshield For A 1987 Bj70 (yes On

jp22

Hi Folks,

My horse cracked the windshield. Can you believe? Where do I get a new windshield? And this is one of those Canadian trucks! Can one of these many quick glass places really get one that fits? Anybody had any experience with this? I live in Centerville, TN, and can drive to Nashville or Columbia or Dickson. Thanks a bunch.

jp22

Hi Folks,

My horse cracked the windshield. Can you believe? Where do I get a new windshield? And this is one of those Canadian trucks! Can one of these many quick glass places really get one that fits? Anybody had any experience with this? I live in Centerville, TN, and can drive to Nashville or Columbia or Dickson. Thanks a bunch.

jp22

The Toyota dealer in Canada may stock one but yours is getting a bit old for parts at the dealer.

There is also a company called ENS in Canada that sells 70 series parts to mining companies . http://www.ensindustrial.ca/PartsService.html

Radd Cruisers or G&S Cruisers,both in Canada may also have one or know someone.

Wayne at Luxury Imports may also have some left

There are other models such as the 75 series troopy and 78/79 series that will also have the same windscreen.

Makes sure the windscreen you get will suit a fixed windscreen.

The 73/74 and 75 series pick up have hinged windscreens and are smaller than yours

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links