Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Rav4.3 Diesel Xtr 07 Insurance Prem.

john1944

What are you guys paying for your insurance please on the diesel Rav. I have just had a renewal notice inviting me to pay £222 , full n.c.d. and a voluntary excess of £1000.

2.2 D4D Xtr on a 58 plate fully comp, protected NCB, self and wife driving, £150 excess, kept in drive overnight = £143

2.2 D4D Xtr on a 58 plate fully comp, protected NCB, self and wife driving, £150 excess, kept in drive overnight = £143

who do u insure with please Billydun ??

What are you guys paying for your insurance please on the diesel Rav. I have just had a renewal notice inviting me to pay £222 , full n.c.d. and a voluntary excess of £1000.
I think the £222 is a great quote but not to sure about the £1000 excess, I would take a look at Go compare .com, + fill in all your details, a bit laborious, with greatest respect for over 50s. Saga are usually very competitive..Stew

£1,000 is a fairly big excess!!

For insurance, my method is use confused.com to get some good quotes, then use quidco.com (a cashback site) to see if what companies are giving cashback - and if the good quotes are also doing cashback .... result :D

I paid about £220 on my RAV4 - excess is about £300?

Location and age varies so much of course, impossible to compare between people I think.

who do u insure with please Billydun ??

Liverpool Victoria. They were not quite the cheapest but were the cheapest company I had heard of. Used Moneysupermarket.com for the quotes.

lo there...

Swift car cover £358 with 150 exess... Cant find owt cheaper for me and thats with 7 years no claims and 1 naughty boy fine and 3 points....

Regards

Rob

B)

I've been with the Post Office for last 3 years I think - I do shop around every year but they have turned out to do me the best deal each year.

Wifes Punto is with Privilege this year - again based on shoping around, so best company will again depend on the car and the driver

Tell ya what...

I thought ey up I aint tried the post office yet.... so went for it and got this quote..... wait for it....

£635.25 :eek:

Think I might just give them a go... :blink:

Or perhaps NOT... :lol:

regards

Rob

B)

I've been with the Post Office for last 3 years I think - I do shop around every year but they have turned out to do me the best deal each year.

Wifes Punto is with Privilege this year - again based on shoping around, so best company will again depend on the car and the driver

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links