Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Wheels! What Ya Think?

mollycorolla

right i can get this 16"(i think??) wolfrace alloys that are only about 15 months old for a couple hundred euros off a friend of a friend. just wondering what ye think of them or should i stick with the ones i have??? thanks :thumbsup:

615_image2.jpg

ST830057.jpg

They are a nice wheel but they are notoriously weak as all Wolfrace wheels are

thanks lads and ladies ;) i'll see how much he wants for them and see.... i wasnt exactly looking for alloys cause i've enough to be paying out within the next month or two. :D

thanks lads and ladies ;) i'll see how much he wants for them and see.... i wasnt exactly looking for alloys cause i've enough to be paying out within the next month or two. :D

Stick with them that you have.................you have proved already that they shine up well :thumbsup: ...............think of the money you will save ;)

yea i know.... its just the silver seems to stand out an awful lot. like my windows are gonna be black and new grill will be black.

I like them both a lot, I really do but I'm leaning towards the black ones in terms of preference out of the 2, both sets are lovely though

Go for it...

More often then not I'd "not be looking for something" but a bargain /rare part turns up and I can't refuse!

Go for it, Girl :thumbsup: They are a bargain @ that price.

Even if they are a bit more delicate than your present ones, use them only in Summer (Summer? :censor: ) when the roads shouldn't be so skaty & less chance of swiping them off a kerb etc. Use the current ones in winter :D

Around us, the Forecast may say "Heavy Frost". Do you think the Council get their Axxes into gear & sand the roads ? Huh :boxing:

ha ha ha bizarra never!!!! have you not seen our county council men??? "im just gonna scratch my ***** with my shovel, talk for a few minutes, more scratching.... , dig for a split second, talk again....." lol.... im not too sure about the price to be honest. itll probably be heading to the 300 mark.

just one comment ..... your mate had these on a corolla? or at least a Toyota? Just thinking you need to confirm they have the right PCD, Offset, etc to suit your corolla (Stating the bleeding obvious, I know, but sometimes the bleeding obvious is forgotten ;)

thanks for your concern. he had them on his g6 that he crashed the other day. not a mark on them cause he flipped it onto the roof. dunno how he came out unmarked cause he scraped the steering wheel off the road!!! :blink: hes looking 310 and two have newish tyres..... ???? i dunno what ye think...

414192226a7589394699o.jpg

I think yours look much more attractive :yes: ,from the pic his look a bit more like "older style" alloy wheels {I know they're not} they used to fit to the Porsche 944 (A fine car !) Yours suit your car much better (IMO). B) A final thought, How did he flip onto his roof ? :unsure: Did he strike something hard with a wheel(s), it's just that you'd better get them check for trueness, My neighbour had a "lightest" accident & had to get a new alloy wheel !(I then scrounged his "damaged" one to make a table. :laughing: )

lets just say beer was involved. tut tut....lol thanks flex ive inspected them myself... ;) im only considering them anyway.

alloys that have been involved in a flip-over accident ....... nah.

Check out eBay - one of your countrymen bought a set of 5 17" Toyota alloys in immaculate condition with nearly new tyres for £310 - about €430? (less then the cost of 4 tyres) - If you are just 'window shopping' at the moment, I would just keep an eye on eBay and see if a bargain pops up.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links