Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Got What I Was Looking For............

DCM

Well, managed to get hold of a bronze gxi last weekend, been looking for one of these for a bit now so well happy at the moment....

she needs a bit of work but overall she's not too bad..... :thumbsup:

Have a white set of tsw stealths in the garage which i think will suit it....what do you reckon??

STA42128.jpg

STA42127.jpg

STA42131.jpg

STA42130.jpg

STA42134.jpg

STA42138.jpg

very nice, a good colour that bronze. I think the stealths suit it

nice one Chris!

that looks like the one that was up for sale a couple of years ago when i was looking to replace my GXi. that was de-badged cos it had had a recent respray. didnt like the colour at the time - regret not getting one now but at least its found a good home! are you gonna keep this one?

Very nice looking little car. :thumbsup: My eldest son has the same color car.(Comparing it to your image.) But his is a Nissan Si (Though his previous car was rolla,almost idential to your rolla but his was a weird purply blue.)

very nice, a good colour that bronze. I think the stealths suit it

Thanks.....like what you have done with your motor, is that conversion expensive??

nice one Chris!

that looks like the one that was up for sale a couple of years ago when i was looking to replace my GXi. that was de-badged cos it had had a recent respray. didnt like the colour at the time - regret not getting one now but at least its found a good home! are you gonna keep this one?

Thanks Mike...will be keeping this one all right, she needs a little work but nothing major...must get the rear right hand quarter panel painted as there is a light tear on it and 2 spots of rust on the roof by the windscreen, reckon the windscreen was replaced before and they damaged the corners which allowed the rust to start.....its not mint but is good enough to get sorted.

the boot door has been repaired at some stage and the job is not the best, have a 20 valve type boot door here at home that i might get painted up and put it on....i like the look of them.

been looking for a bronze one for a while so i'll get it sorted all right, hard to come across in this colour.

great looking car mate looks really nice, were would i be able to get hold of that front splitter from please

cheers........the front splitter is fitted as standard to the gxi corollas so if you check a scrappy you may be able to pick one up....or new off toyota if you have the cash to spend!!

Very nice looking little car. :thumbsup: My eldest son has the same color car.(Comparing it to your image.) But his is a Nissan Si (Though his previous car was rolla,almost idential to your rolla but his was a weird purply blue.)

Cheers......... :thumbsup:

What is the actual colour called ? Is it a particular one for Britain or Europe ? It looks so much like my son's nissan that was made I believe in Sunderland, Do you think they shared paint supplier ? My son's on the look out for some paint because some sod keyed the side of his & the roof!!

PrimeraSibronze.jpg

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links