Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Cressida Parts Wanted

Beagh1958

AS ABOVE CAN ANYBODY TELL ME IF ANY COMPANIES SELL OR STOCK CRESSIDA PARTS NEW/OLD STOCK OR BRAND NEW PARTS, PANELS, LIGHTS, ELECTRICAL COMPONENTS ETC ETC.

AS ABOVE CAN ANYBODY TELL ME IF ANY COMPANIES SELL OR STOCK CRESSIDA PARTS NEW/OLD STOCK OR BRAND NEW PARTS, PANELS, LIGHTS, ELECTRICAL COMPONENTS ETC ETC.

The only place I can think of is Australia. A popular car over there, especially the V8 version.

What year is it ???

If its an early one, then they are very difficult to get hold of new panels etc...

I know someone who was breaking a 1978..... :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

If you have any luck locating someone to supply spare parts can you let me know.

We have an 81 Cressida that we wish to restore as a wedding car for a family wedding next year but having no luck sourcing parts.

Thanks,

Restore08

I have had no luck what so ever locating companies of any description to supply parts. One posting informed me they sold like hot cakes in Australia, had absolutely no luck finding anybody in Australia supplying parts & even if you could it would not be cost effective to ship parts 1/2 around the world. I did make another posting suggesting that people after Cressida parts could try the UK sites for classic cars, dozens of magazines. Found a mint car stored in a dry barn in wales with about 20,000 miles on the clock with MOT & TAX, SOLD. You would be better of looking for a mint on the road car. As trying to restore some thing which is allmost impossible to locate parts for is a bottomless pit. Best looking out for mint car instead.

You can tell by the allmost complete lack of responce that no one is really interested, which i find beyond words as thy are stunning cars. Anyway good luck with your search which ever route you take. Buy a mint model & maybe use yours for spare parts.

• 1 year later...
Hi,

If you have any luck locating someone to supply spare parts can you let me know.

We have an 81 Cressida that we wish to restore as a wedding car for a family wedding next year but having no luck sourcing parts.

Thanks,

Restore08

Hi imnew to the site and i too have a 76 cressida diesel i rescued it from being scrapped and sent to nigeria ,was just wondering if you had any luck in finding panels restoring your one ,hope to hear frm you brian in tralee

• 9 years later...

I have a 1983 Toyota Cressida with 88,000+ miles it's a Minnesota car so it has plenty of rust, but it runs and drives. I would be willing to sell you the whole car for $800.

Daniel Finc

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links