Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Had A Bit Of Fun Last Night

Omasis`

As the title says i had a little abit of fun last night in my CTS with a couple of cars first one was a audi A4 1.8T (99) and the other was a JCW mini. The first play was with the A4 which was pointless as i just left him for dead, must of bin about 4 or 5 car lenghs i loved the look on his and his passengers face and the Mini is my mates car which i was gladly keeping up with. Its wierd ever since i put VPower in my car its been running stupidly quick sorry to sound abit smug but i just love my car(not in a sexual way) :rolleyes:

I know that feeling! :D

Just wish more people would take part in "track days" ;)

Couldnt agree more :D

have tou got a grey facelift on a 55 plate? if so you were behind me the other week on Saltney high street? V power makes a big difference! and its still cheaper then derv!!

have tou got a grey facelift on a 55 plate? if so you were behind me the other week on Saltney high street? V power makes a big difference! and its still cheaper then derv!!

54 reg.. ahh was that you i was waiting for someone to say something on here as i noticed the VVTLi Badge on the back lol how slow was that car going in front of you :lol:

54 reg.. ahh was that you i was waiting for someone to say something on here as i noticed the VVTLi Badge on the back lol how slow was that car going in front of you :lol:

i thought it may be one of us!! if i had realised it was you Alan i would have went for a play............ thought you would have flashed but i heard you giving it a lil rev when you went past. give us a shout next time your out playing...........

As the title says i had a little abit of fun last night in my CTS with a couple of cars first one was a audi A4 1.8T (99) and the other was a JCW mini. The first play was with the A4 which was pointless as i just left him for dead, must of bin about 4 or 5 car lenghs i loved the look on his and his passengers face and the Mini is my mates car which i was gladly keeping up with. Its wierd ever since i put VPower in my car its been running stupidly quick sorry to sound abit smug but i just love my car(not in a sexual way) :rolleyes:

so you kept with the mini?

They a pretty quick cars...208bhp and 1200kg i think

I had a run with a normal mini cooper s and i edged past him quite well, as for the A4s had the same thing blew him to pieces. Its the lexus is200s and c class kompressors that i love lifting past.

I had a run with a normal mini cooper s and i edged past him quite well, as for the A4s had the same thing blew him to pieces. Its the lexus is200s and c class kompressors that i love lifting past.

I didn't realise what the Corolla's were capable of until I bought my Compressor 3 weeks ago. Had a blast with a guy in a Z3 BMW today. He was giving it all the revs and looking like a smug t*** at the lights. He never got anywhere near me. Still waiting for a play with a Type R though.

I didn't realise what the Corolla's were capable of until I bought my Compressor 3 weeks ago. Had a blast with a guy in a Z3 BMW today. He was giving it all the revs and looking like a smug t*** at the lights. He never got anywhere near me. Still waiting for a play with a Type R though.

Had that today with those new vectras dont know what it was but wasnt special. The owner seemed very confident with his purchase and a bit overwhelmed by the power the vectra had, he didnt realise my car does 40mph in first gear so on the 40mph limit i did 40 in first left him a good mile away and just saw him whiz past 2 hours later. Lol i could have gone on but i dont want to break the limit :)

Had that today with those new vectras dont know what it was but wasnt special. The owner seemed very confident with his purchase and a bit overwhelmed by the power the vectra had, he didnt realise my car does 40mph in first gear so on the 40mph limit i did 40 in first left him a good mile away and just saw him whiz past 2 hours later. Lol i could have gone on but i dont want to break the limit :)

ur lucky it wasnt a vectra vxr those things are one of the fastest salons cars (in a straight line) on the roads today (according to topgear).

man where do you live fahanai89? i never get as much fun as you seem to have..lol!

I think he'd have known if it was a VXR, You can't really miss em! Lol...

Noticed that you have quite a few mods to your T-Sport. Do people do anything to increase the power on the Compressors? Mine is still under warranty just now so any changes i would make are still 12 months away. Just interested in knowing the sorts of things I might be able to do on the power side?

Any ideas most welcome.

Noticed that you have quite a few mods to your T-Sport. Do people do anything to increase the power on the Compressors? Mine is still under warranty just now so any changes i would make are still 12 months away. Just interested in knowing the sorts of things I might be able to do on the power side?

Any ideas most welcome.

Naaa ofcourse not i wouldnt have messed with the vxrs i would have a run with a astra vxr to see the end result but not the vectras. It was a standard vectra 08 model maybe just a petrol model or diesel but it was great to see the owners look of dismay when i left him.

Im near heathrow airport in hounslow kangzy we get tons of modified cars round here. Leme knw if your ever down!!!

Any ideas most welcome.

Naaa ofcourse not i wouldnt have messed with the vxrs i would have a run with a astra vxr to see the end result but not the vectras. It was a standard vectra 08 model maybe just a petrol model or diesel but it was great to see the owners look of dismay when i left him.

Im near heathrow airport in hounslow kangzy we get tons of modified cars round here. Leme knw if your ever down!!!

I work at heathrow terminal 5. Yes there are alot of muppets with moded cars around here LOL especially fake M3 replicas. Kangzy lives not too far from me. We should meet up once sometime soon.

Cheers

H :thumbsup:

Any ideas most welcome.

No idea!

As for the Warranty. I installed the K&N Typhoon before my Warranty was out, and it had numerous Warranty work done with it installed. The dealer didn't really care that it was on. As long as it wasn't that causing the probably I don't think they care... Unless the dealer / Mechanics are assbanditts.

You HAVE to get an induction on your comp though! The Squeal after installing an Induction kit = Yummy!

But there's not really that many mods to increase power about for the 'Rollas. None that are reasonbly cheap anyway.

Any ideas most welcome.

I work at heathrow terminal 5. Yes there are alot of muppets with moded cars around here LOL especially fake M3 replicas. Kangzy lives not too far from me. We should meet up once sometime soon.

Cheers

H :thumbsup:

Defo guys t5 is about 10 mins from where i live so we should have a mini meet down london!! somewhere local. Yes the fake M3 replicas and there are tons of golf 1.4mk4s strolling around with GTI badges on! Its terrible but amongst some of them there are a good few s_it fast cars aswell lol

Guys.... I hope that you will only ever exceed 70mph on your own private roads ;) :lol:

my mate has a astra vxr nurburgring and it would leave the cts for dead...very very quick cars, and that remus exhaust sounds amazing, hes added a bailey BOV which makes a nice tune.

Any ideas most welcome.

hi mate, first if you haven't got induction kit get one, the sound is amazing, check out my video.

- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fVQIpOwzvh4

as for other mods, i'm waitin til warranty up to, want to get a front mount intercooler meant to add bout 35bhp

another good one is an apexi power FC controller, can control everthing on car an make adjustments.

there isn't a lot out there really to do to these

i'm still waitin to have a play with a type R too!!!!!!!! how long you had it for??

Any ideas most welcome.

hi mate, first if you haven't got induction kit get one, the sound is amazing, check out my video.

as for other mods, i'm waitin til warranty up to, want to get a front mount intercooler meant to add bout 35bhp

another good one is an apexi power FC controller, can control everthing on car an make adjustments.

i'm still waitin to have a play with a type R too!!!!!!!! how long you had it for??

Only had the car for three weeks and i love it. I'd spent the last 5 years plodding aroun in a Landrover Freelander Diesel so the difference in acceleration and speed is amazing. I'd be looking to put the mods on after the warranty is up but nothing wrong in getting some ideas together now. I like the sound of the intercooler, extra 35bhp must make a big difference. One thing I have noticed is how difficult the wheels are to clean. Any tips?

One thing I have noticed is how difficult the wheels are to clean. Any tips?

Swap them for regular T-Sport ones. I have some waiting if you want to trade :D

Any ideas most welcome.

Only had the car for three weeks and i love it. I'd spent the last 5 years plodding aroun in a Landrover Freelander Diesel so the difference in acceleration and speed is amazing. I'd be looking to put the mods on after the warranty is up but nothing wrong in getting some ideas together now. I like the sound of the intercooler, extra 35bhp must make a big difference. One thing I have noticed is how difficult the wheels are to clean. Any tips?

seen as you only had it 3 weeks to make sure you got it running right, as these need to be run on high octane fuel (98+) such as Shell v-power, an dealers an that always put normal petrol in, which cuts the power down in these an needs ecu reset to restore to full power

- empty the tank as low as you can

- fill back up on high octane fuel

- turn ignition to Battery, wait for ecu light to stop flashing

- hold accelerator pedal down til ecu light starts flashing again (takes bout 40 seconds)

- ecu you reset to full power - start up an go have fun ha ha!!!!

as for the wheels, yes nightmere to clean

i always use Wonder Wheels, brilliant stuff, but instead of using the cup you get with it, i pour it in to a squirty bottle, it is actually easier to take them off an clean really, but even thats a pain as well, also the standard toyota brakes are really bad for giving off brake dust, plus there rubbish as well ha ha, i'm am going to upgrade to better disc an pads in time.

i thought it may be one of us!! if i had realised it was you Alan i would have went for a play............ thought you would have flashed but i heard you giving it a lil rev when you went past. give us a shout next time your out playing...........

Il remember next time lol i still need you to have a little listen to me car :P

so you kept with the mini?

They a pretty quick cars...208bhp and 1200kg i think

His was the 210bhp one but had also bin remapped apparently lol although it wasnt really a fair test as he went round the corner first and then i followed so he was pulling away fractionally but i recon in a proper 1/4 race i wouldnt be far behind

ahh..so tats where u av all ur fun! i live near hammersmith a stone throw away from heathrow..but my missus lives in colindale! ye def do a mini meet but its realli hard to generate interest on this forum.. but mayb i drive dwn heathrow wen im bored to av sum fun. i tell u wat tho.. from wat i rem every sat nite dwn heathrow bowl dere always races!

Any ideas most welcome.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links