Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Some Aftermarket Modding, Including Alloy Help Please!

Kierani

Hey everyone!!! im new here, just got my first car, a yaris!! of course lol, its a '03 1.3 litre VTi 5 door ,Silver, and i love it, neways im looking at getting some alloys instead of the crappy hubcaps that i bought it with lol. neways i was wondering what is the deal with some like these here :

http://www.performancealloys.com/details.a...ssion=441532001

Im just not sure about wheel well space etc on any rims as im new to this!

My other question was, is it possible to replace the Gear Knob and Handbrake Gaiters as i HATE the standard ones and can you change the footpedals also

Any help would be appreciated, thanks guys!

Hey. Yeah i would say they would look pretty good on a yaris. you can change the gear stick and handbrake cover it's very easy just a bit of a tight fit.

ok awesome thats great, thanks for the help!!! i was looking at the ripspeed gaiter and handbreak handle, they look like good quality gear to me, you had any experince with them? again thanks for the help!

i dont know to be honest they can't be that bad it just dependes on where you buy them. good luck

Hey everyone!!! im new here, just got my first car, a yaris!! of course lol, its a '03 1.3 litre VTi 5 door ,Silver, and i love it, neways im looking at getting some alloys instead of the crappy hubcaps that i bought it with lol. neways i was wondering what is the deal with some like these here :

http://www.performancealloys.com/details.a...ssion=441532001

Im just not sure about wheel well space etc on any rims as im new to this!

My other question was, is it possible to replace the Gear Knob and Handbrake Gaiters as i HATE the standard ones and can you change the footpedals also

Any help would be appreciated, thanks guys!

Most aftermarket footpeddles just bolt onto the existing ones.. Just make sure you have enough room to fit 'em.

ok great thanks for your help! yeah i noticed the yaris footpedals are just pedal covers that you cant just take off can you?? so i guess you just bolt them straight on over them? has anyone else done this, changed the footpedals, on thier car?

thanks guys

• 2 months later...

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links