Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Front Bracket Or Front Tow Bar

laura_ph85

lauas dad

Love the rav4.2 and use it a lot in my building work. What I need is a front support bracket to rest long ladders on! along with the Roof Rack. Loading somewhere around 50 to 75kg.

Has anybody bought / made a bracket that attaches to the front without holes in the bumper? can we get front mounted tow ball brackets for the D4.2?

For reference the car is a diesel and has been abused all its life so far, tows trailer and caravan (1500kg max) 30% of its miles to france/holidays and for businesses. Of course the DMF failed at 46K and 4.5 years from new and was replaced by TUK. So far it has 85K on the clock and going strong.

Should really change for something harder L200 or the likes but the rav never fails or misses a beat! and it returns 48mpg / 30mpg (towing). Excellent reliable and economic and scrubs up well when I put the seats back in.

thanks for any replys regarding front support / tow bracket.

lauras Dad.

have a google for Watling Street front mounted towbar - there is a company in Herts (Watling Street ;) ) that have just what you are after :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links