Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Rear Sensors

Doug1

I believe they are not fitted but I can tell you for certain that the last of the T180s were fitted with a full colour reversing camera that activates the navigation screen.

Hi Doug,

Parking sensors are not standard on the T180, but they are available as a dealer fit option if required.

Reversing camera is only on 2008 T180's! This spec was deleted as of the introduction of SR180 in July 08.

Rumour has it that there will be an exciting new type of reversing camera on the change to RAV4 next year... A camera that is integrated into the rear view mirror. Sounds quite cool.

Hi Doug,

Parking sensors are not standard on the T180, but they are available as a dealer fit option if required.

Reversing camera is only on 2008 T180's! This spec was deleted as of the introduction of SR180 in July 08.

Rumour has it that there will be an exciting new type of reversing camera on the change to RAV4 next year... A camera that is integrated into the rear view mirror. Sounds quite cool.

I guess the same one you can get in the states? As seen in this thread?

Also, if you don't get a T180 with the camera, there's a thread here detailing how you can add your own for a few quid!! (all the wiring is already installed. Just need to buy the camera and connect it up).

I believe they are not fitted but I can tell you for certain that the last of the T180s were fitted with a full colour reversing camera that activates the navigation screen.

Cheers Anchorman, is this camera any good? i will have to see this for my self

Cheers again

Doug

Yes very good. It also overlays a trajectory depending on the angle of wheel lock and there is a distance grid.

Its a gadget at the end of the day but you can lose a small car behind one of these things and I certainly thought that bog standard parking sensors were a boon after having this vehicle (I previously considered them an aid to poor "park-ers").

I like the camera in the mirror but it is a convenient addition to the large sat nav screen.

Happy hunting!

Yes very good. It also overlays a trajectory depending on the angle of wheel lock and there is a distance grid.

Its a gadget at the end of the day but you can lose a small car behind one of these things and I certainly thought that bog standard parking sensors were a boon after having this vehicle (I previously considered them an aid to poor "park-ers").

I like the camera in the mirror but it is a convenient addition to the large sat nav screen.

Happy hunting!

Thanks again Anchorman,

I still hav'nt found a T180 yet, but going down to Edinburgh next week so will have a look round to see if there is any bargains to be had :)

I got an e-mail from Audi yesterday asking if i want to put my name down for a test drive of the new Q5 when it comes out in December :unsure: Food for thought....but the pennies dont stretch to £30k plus for the entry model :(

So i will keep looking for the right T180 in black or Quartz grey..

There was a nice 58 reg XT3 in White with the full style pack and blacked out windows in my street the other day, it fairly look the part....i said to the wife do you like that??? the reply was it would get dirty affa easy so maybe if you wash it :blink:

Never mind i think i will stick with the dark colours for a safe bet

Cheers again

Doug

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links