Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

1995 Rav4 Alarm/immobiliser

Paws

Hi, I,m a new member, motivated to join by having a problem with my 1995 RAV4 alarm remote. This is an old Scorpion 5000 system and the accepted wisdom seems to be to rip it out. However, before I give up completely I have been advised that if I can get hold of a working ECU and fob it can be fitted in 15 minutes.

Can anyone tell me of any breakers in the UK who are likely to be able to help me? I have tried a few and also a couple of breaker search engines but so far no luck.

Hi, I,m a new member, motivated to join by having a problem with my 1995 RAV4 alarm remote. This is an old Scorpion 5000 system and the accepted wisdom seems to be to rip it out. However, before I give up completely I have been advised that if I can get hold of a working ECU and fob it can be fitted in 15 minutes.

Can anyone tell me of any breakers in the UK who are likely to be able to help me? I have tried a few and also a couple of breaker search engines but so far no luck.

I'd say you have no chance of finding one. And it would be far easier and better to fit a new one as described on the forum recently and available offof fleepit. The ecu is 20 years old and from a bust company. The fob ?????

Hoovie will keep you right, but try buying one that works! And let us know how you get on. If you want info on stripping out the oldsystem, PM me in case I don't get an email update on this.

Thanks I have seen the stuff on taking out the Scorpion System, Can you point me to the recent stuff about new alarms available from Fleepit. Many Thanks.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links