Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Rotating Wheels....

Nightstalker

Lo Y'all...

Took a quick look at Big Reds treads and think its time to do the bold wheel shuffle.... :rolleyes:

However looking at how to do it without rotating them via the spare wheel it looks like the front right goes to the rear left and front left goes to rear right... :wacko:

Not beeing too daft here but would that not cause issues with the direction the tyre should travel in or are our tyre treads different to others :huh:

regards

Rob

B)

varies by the tyre - if they are directional, there will be a "Rotation" marking with an arrow, and in that case it is front to back, keeping same sides, of course.

I don't think the standard OEM tyres are directional.

Nightstalker

There's some good advice here, which should help. As Hoovie says, I don't think the tyres have a rotational element (maybe just an "outside" as mine do) but it'll be marked on the tyre

Good luck

Cheers Guys...

Thought as much.

Got no wee arrows on me tyres so it will be a criss cross change being done tomorrow.... If the weather is ok... Not looking forward to it as I'm sure I'll break into a sweat whilst playing musical wheels... :D

Regards

Rob

B)

Was just aboot to go out and play musical wheels when someone mentioned to me that MR T would do it as part of your service - if you ask them to do it - Has anyone ever had this done as part of their service.... and if yes did MR T charge you for it?

Regards

Rob B)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links