Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Pics Of Corolla T-sport Compressor Engine Bay

supra25

Hey guys,

Been reading this forum for a little while now. Lotta good stuff :)

I'm in the process of converting a regular Corolla T-Sport (2003 modell) into a Corolla Compressor with the compressor kit from TTE :)

I've got the installation manual and the compressor repair/service manual, but the pictures in them leaves somewhat to be desired when in comes to details.

So...if any compressor owners feel the urge to snap some pics under the hoods of their cars from different angles it would be highly appreciated :)

PM me for e-mail details

Attached a pic of my ride...

post-65800-1223921703_thumb.jpg

Might be some difficulty in your conversion, reason being as the tte compressor kit has been discontinued, i recently phoned belgium, germany and many dealers in the uk for tte parts including TTE themselves in germany and belgium but to no avail was i able to source a lip. I thought i may have found a lip but it turned out it wasnt the right part. Best bet is to go after market or custom. Only other place for the parts is TRC-TUNING

however they are very pricey.

wooooops sorry i misunderstood that, i thought you meant the body parts etc. The supercharger available for a nice price of nearly 2200 for us here in the uk sweeeeeeeeeeet ;) lol 25bhp gain

search for "ponzer" in the members list. he's done a fair bit to his compressor - drop him a pm

Like I said, the Supercharger kit is already in my possession (aside from a couple somewhat key elements that TTE forgot to put in the box....hehe). I have TTE's installation manual and the compressor service manual. What I would like in addition is just some regular pictures of what the setup looks like on a stock compressor, cuz the pictures in the manuals are rather small. Just a few simple straightfoward snaps of how it looks under the bonnet.

I would have taken them myself had there only been a compressor around, but seeing that mine will be the only one in Norway once I'm done with the installation it's kinda hard... :unsure: I would have to drive several hours to Sweden to find the neares compressor.

I'll try dropping Ponzer a PM as well :)

@farhanali89: As far as the TTE body parts you probably have the right info (I missunderstood what you meant too...). I know that there are TTE grills available though as I have just ordered one :D

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links