Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Ewwwww!

GIDDLEPIN

As I'm not capable of typing without looking at my keyboard I noticed what seemed to be a small eco system developing beneath my keys.

keyboard002.jpg

After stripping down.

keyboard003.jpg

Here is the sight that greeted me :eek::sick:

keyboard004.jpg

A good hoovering, scrubbing and cleaning every single key I can now continue typing without the risk of catching something serious ;) :lol:

keyboard009.jpg

I'm sure that some of you could have better food storage than me :lol::yes:

Haha,. my keyboards black so it hides most of the dirt. I think mien would be just as bad if I took my keys out! :/

I do sometimes turn the kids keyboards upside down give a shake and a rattle (with the PC off) and let the debris fall all over their desk's, let them see what they are typing with but mine is not much better....

All I see in the top right is a power button!

On the top left however, I do see the Packard Bell :P My first PC was a PB... Was kickass. 333Mhz CPU, 64Mb ram, 16Mb Graphics Card! and a whiopping 6.2Gb HDD. All for the lovely sum of about £1000 with a printer. :lol:

ha ha id say mine is full of chocolate and pringles!!! but dunno how to remove keys..... already lost the full stop button due to lovely little cousins :censor:

I keep an unused, very soft, paint brush on my computer desk & give a good sweep between the keys every couple of days.

I don't eat @ mine, but I do smoke a lot , so it is mainly ash.

Word of warning--- a half mug of strong black coffee doesn't do it any good :(

I used to work in a call centre, and those keyboards were the pits. You'd bash it on the desk and half the office would fall out - paper clips, bits of rubber bands staples and tons of crumbs. It was disgusting. :sick:

I've just shaken mine:

:sick:

Hair

Fluff

Food

&

Some UFO's :lol:

You can catch some seriously bad s*** from keyboards and even mice. I know one computer tech that quit his job after he was put on "keyboard detail" at a large company, cleaning over 200 keyboards with cotton buds and alcohol because someone in admin thought it would be cheaper to get their SysAdmin to do it rather than buy new ones... bad mistake!

Seriously, before sitting down and using someone elses keyboard, scan their Internet history - any "pink" sites and you might want to bring your own keyboard to the party! ;)

I really ought to clean this one, but the worst problem I find is the touch pad . Laptop user here.

I'm with Jim, I'd rather just buy a new keyboard than put all that effort in to cleaning my current 1

Lol class

I have split bottles of bacardi breezer.. and WKD on previous keyboards.. (they died lol)... but I do every so often give my keyboard a hoover out...

They are nasty places for collecting stuff...

There is more bacteria ona work keyboard then public loo seat ;)

We have cleaning stuffs at work to clean ours, cotton buds, brushes achohol, and air dusters... As I am a clean freak I keep mine spotless!

Biggest issue is people that eat their lunch at their desk (like me)

I put mine in the dishwasher, it doesn't work anymore but boy is it clean....... :crybaby:

Check out this article Women are dirtier then Men - or at least their desks are!

personally speaking, my keyboards are pretty bad - think they seem to be designed to trap every last crumb :(

I never knew that women kept snacks in their drawers :fear::eek:

Next time a woman offers me a snack, I'll refuse, politely :lol:

Not sure whether I'm turned on :hug: or disgusted :sick: :lol2:

Errrrrm. Where do they keep them when going Commando?

There is more bacteria ona work keyboard then public loo seat ;)

I remember the Press tearing into Britney Spears for walking barefoot in a public restroom.

( good job she wasn't walking on a Keyboard ! )

Should we all be wearing gloves?

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links