Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Smoked Headlamps, Hid Kit All Fitted!

farhanali89

Started at 10:30 in the morning and finished at 5!

Took 7 hours to fit the HID kit without removing the bumper! i couldnt remove the bumper because one screw head got damaged! and now i can remove a damn screw! so will need to get that sorted another time. Fiddling around on the driver side headlight to get my hands in was a real problem!

I smoked my headlamp lenses aswell, will be taking more pics tonight in a car park both with smoked headlamps and without. So will upload photos later.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3153804/7

those are pics of the smoked headlamps can always be removed as they are just covers.

Leme knw what you think guys also had the car lowered yday.

Ouch, Long day then!

I'll be changing my bulbs tomorrow, hopefully wont take 7 hours! :lol: Although fingers crossed with these lng nosed pliers and some small hands I'll go quite easily.

Looks good anyway mate! :thumbsup:

Luks ayt man its suming different that probably no1 has done so its a unique fing to have, lemme kno if you take any more piks init id like to see if from abit closer, good job tho.

Where did you get your HID kit from?(what wun izit)

looks good , must admit the rear smoked lexus lights someone posted on here little while back looked smart

I can see the effect your going for and i like it, not sure on the pics though, i doubt the camera does the car justice.

If i ever see it in the flesh i will be able to say for sure, i am confident though shes a top motor :thumbsup:

Yea have a bad camera at the moment! all the photos taken have been with my nokia so they come out quite crap. Im not to happy with the smoked headlights so have removed them for the night, will be re doing them later so will post more pics!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links