Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

G6R

G6R owner

Hi...G6R,hah?I love this car..I have a Corolla AE111,too,but mine is a 1.3L litre.Thank Toyota,though,because their 1.3L engine can put 90PS in the road,so I cannot complaint that much.Your engine I gues is the 4A-FE.Great engine,great potential.A good exhaust system,a good intake(probably the HKS Super Power Flow) for a start.TRD has a lot of goodies for that engine.A gasket to raise the Compression Ratio,spark plug wires,and the engine will ''rise'' a bit.TRD makes even an ECU specially for this engine.Don't forget the spark plugs,too.HKS and TRD provide camshafts for 4A-FE,some of them don't even need new ECU,and the performance is a lot better through the whole rpm range.Maybe you should think about the 4A-GE 20v 4throttle swap,too(and the money as well!!).That is all for now..Please check my post too-maybe you can help me out..May you take a lot of good rides with your G6R!!!

when i was at TTE,they had a huge parts bin of stuff for sale from the old corolla rally cars.

carbon dashboards

suspension parts

exhausts

chassis braces

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links