Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

1 St Service Its One Year Old

cliffg

Just had my RAVs 1st service yesterday done at Chichester Toyota as was staying down that way.

Price was £158 . Where i brought it in the SW Greater London area wanted £198,a £40 difference.

I relise the wages and rates are dearer in the Greater London area but a £40 difference for a 45 minute

or there abouts service seems a big difference.

Anyway was really happy with the service i recieved from Toyota in Chichester West Sussex.

Cliff.

Just had my RAVs 1st service yesterday done at Chichester Toyota as was staying down that way.

Price was £158 . Where i brought it in the SW Greater London area wanted £198,a £40 difference.

I relise the wages and rates are dearer in the Greater London area but a £40 difference for a 45 minute

or there abouts service seems a big difference.

Anyway was really happy with the service i recieved from Toyota in Chichester West Sussex.

Cliff.

Hello Cliff, my T180 needs its 1st year service at the end of this month, and I phoned around, and posted service costs (central Scotland) somewhere else on these forums:

1. Arnold Clark Toyota, Bishopbriggs: £137.15 inclusive.

2. Shields Toyota, Hamilton: £152.10

3. Western Toyota West, Edinburgh: ~£180.00

4. Western Toyota East, Edinburgh: £224.00

So there's a huge difference out there for just filter and fluid changes.

And Western Toyota are the same company, they just have sites at different ends of Edinburgh. The "East" dealer couldn't understand why their "West" dealer was cheaper; I told him I didn't understand why he was so expensive. I bought my T180 from the East dealer. And now we've parted. Funny how some dealers don't do enough to try and retain their customers. I would have been a mug to pay anything like the £224 they were asking.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links