Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Compressor Owners Can You Help

tccom

hi,i have got my compressor today but took the induction kit off and would like to know were the 2 vac pipes go on the standard air box? one comes fom under the engine cover the other from the throttle body,i have them connected but don't now if they are correct NEED HELP! also the exhaust that the previous owner fitted is being replaced in 2 weeks as it is a shambles ITS TOO LOUD! PLEASE HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!

SORRY FORGOT TO MENTION DOES THE 3 WAY CONNECTOR COM WITH THE INDUCTION KIT OR WAS IT SUPOSED TO BE CONNECTED TO THE VAC HOSES ON THE STANDARD AIR BOX.

Have you tried the K & N Website?

I would download the fitting guide and work it back from the end to the beginning.

hi, the pipes in question are on the k n fitting guide photo 21b were does this pipe go?http://www.kanda.com/instructions/69-8751 inst pdf

From memory 2 come off the vacuum switching valve and the other goes onto the manifold.

Is the butterfly valve present?

hi, i only have 1 pipe when it comes fron the t piece so it either goes to the air box flap unit or the connection aboveon the air box its self,mines the compressor i think it may have a diffrent set up pipe wise to the t s corolla?

hi, i only have 1 pipe when it comes fron the t piece so it either goes to the air box flap unit or the connection aboveon the air box its self,mines the compressor i think it may have a diffrent set up pipe wise to the t s corolla?

the single pipe goes to the air box not the flap .the flap is left open all the time for extra air flow. :thumbsup:

the single pipe goes to the air box not the flap .the flap is left open all the time for extra air flow. :thumbsup:

cheers 215 compressor i have it the wrong way as i never took it apart in the first place! THANKS VERY MUCH FOR THE INFO. NICK

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links