Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

'my Car Doesn't Leak'

crisskro

Aygo leaks  

72 members have voted

1. 1. Does your Aygo leak?

• Yes
    • No

By the way, +1 because I can't vote two times, my family has 2 aygos, both do not leak :) So.. +1 to the final score :)

My sons Aygo Blue (Slate Blue) does not leak......................and it spends its life outside exposed to the elements :thumbsup:

I've voted "No", as I do not consider the ingress of water

when I open the left front door due to a warped seal a leak...

And this seal is going to be replaced, so then the car is 100% dry again...

I would say no but when I wash it, I sometimes see a few drops of water running down the inside of the 'Pyrex dish boot' lid.

Mine did leak (puddle found in rear footwell behind drivers seat)

But all seals (new design) and carpets where replaced on warranty and I have had no problem since

Had mine 3 months, no leaks as of yet although sometimes when i get in when its been raining a little drop hits the side of my head or my pants......

Errrrrr......its only the 4 door aygo's that have the leaking issue with regards to the rear footwells filling up... are we talking about a leak affecting 3 door aygo's too? its news to me!

From what i've been told the rear door windows were designed by a chap on the citroen/peugeot side of the factory...that explains it all really....the french......pah..... lol

Dry as a bone now that I've had the new seals fitted (pic from cameraphone....double seals?)...knock my leak vote off the total

seal.jpg

Errrrrr......its only the 4 door aygo's that have the leaking issue with regards to the rear footwells filling up... are we talking about a leak affecting 3 door aygo's too? its news to me!

No mine is a 3dr, it was leaking in towards the back of the passenger door and collecting in the rear footwell, most likely due to my drive being on a slope.

To be honest the pole should have been has you Aygo leaked, at the moment it's looking like about 10% with some people saying they've had leaking problems but voted the other way :huh:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links