Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Car Audio

zubs

Hi guys,

i have had my aygo since 07 and looking to change the cd player, i have been looking at the standered fit and was looking into at ones out there, do they all fit? cause the one in the aygo seem much wider then the ones in halford and any were else.

also anyone know of any good ones i was looking for an all in one, screen, dvd player, sat nav, mp3 the works.

thanks

zubs :D

You need an adapter surround that goes around the new radio to fill in the gap left when you remove the old one.

There are a few threads in here with instructions for fitting an after market head unit.

You need an adapter surround that goes around the new radio to fill in the gap left when you remove the old one.

There are a few threads in here with instructions for fitting an after market head unit.

thanks for that, i will have a look.

The actual slot the radio fits in is 1-DIN size, the front piece on the OEM is just a little bigger...

100_0337.JPG

but were do i get the adapter from?

anyone know about any good systems out there?

If you don't need cd, alpine do a fantastic unit, x100....I fitted it to mine, dead easy install

pics:-

sat.jpg

radclock.jpg

stack.jpg

I also fitted the bluetooth box to it so have handsfree phone etc also

I suppose your dealer can supply you with a bezel/surround, allthough I recommend

the RAF2505 surround by Caliber, like the one you see above, as it looks much cleaner.

The one you can get at Toyota or Peugeot looks like this:

100_3604.JPG

wow the alpine one dose look nice.

and jan i know wot u mean about the one with the alpine dose look much cleaner.

john were u get it from?

but if i'm gonner spend money buying one might as well get one with bluetooth, nav, dvd, mp3 and 7 inch screen.

My adaptor is the autoleads one, bought it on eBay for around £7 GBP

The alpine unit is a good price/performance package , I don't use cd's any more, They are all stored beside my big black vinyl 12" CD's (lol)

The ipod connector comes out in the glove box and I use an old 8gig nano as the music source

The alpine lets me scoot through playlists, tracks, albums etc etc and shows nice album art also.

its around £200 for the head unit

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links