Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Gave A Lift To A Tvr

Norfolk n Chance

Lights went green at the starting grid he was quick of the mark but as soon as Lift kicked in he was left for dust!! :toast:

That's impressive!

Are you sure the driver wasn't taken it easy? TVR's are difficult to handle being rear wheel drive and all that.

Nope he went for it, got about a car length in front before Lift kicked in then i sailed past.

By the time i was in 3rd gear i was a car length in front of him :D

"Lights went green" on your private racing track you mean!

Hehe...what with all those idiots on you tube videoing their speedos and doing stoopid things then getting arrested, you have to be careful what you say!

Who needs to bother with traffic cameras if the dum-dums grass themselves in.

If you were in lift in third then you already breaking max speed limit of any road in UK, if I can work that out then so can Police [in fact one of our T-sport driving brothers is a member of Police].

Then all the police need to do is read your post as a confession of your wrong doing...Then its off tae the clink for you sonny boy.

"Lights went green" on your private racing track you mean!

If you read my first post you would note that the lights were on the starting grid.

Hehe...what with all those idiots on you tube videoing their speedos and doing stoopid things then getting arrested, you have to be careful what you say!

Who needs to bother with traffic cameras if the dum-dums grass themselves in.

If you were in lift in third then you already breaking max speed limit of any road in UK, if I can work that out then so can Police [in fact one of our T-sport driving brothers is a member of Police].

Then all the police need to do is read your post as a confession of your wrong doing...Then its off tae the clink for you sonny boy.

You will also note that i said i was ahead of him by the time i was in 3rd at no point did i say i was in Lift in 3rd gear ;)

Any modern TVR would leave the CTS for dust! Was it a Wedge shaped one or or did it break down :lol:

Any modern TVR would leave the CTS for dust! Was it a Wedge shaped one or or did it break down :lol:

I was wondering how long before someone asked that! :lol:

It was a TVR S2, between 160 - 170bhp when new ;)

250px-Tvr_s2.jpg

Hehe...Nice one, I missed the bit about the starting grid, making it obvious that it took place on your own private race track!

You can never be too careful!

Mind you beating an old banger is hardly something to boast about now, is it!?

That thing was made before they invented aero-dynamics from the look of it.

What will you 'lift' next...A horse and cart hehe...sorry cant help laughing at my own jokes.

Hehe...Nice one, I missed the bit about the starting grid, making it obvious that it took place on your own private race track!

What will you 'lift' next...A horse and cart hehe...sorry cant help laughing at my own jokes.

Might be an old banger but I suspect the TVR gives a better overall driving experience than the CTS when it's working. :thumbsup:

I was wondering how long before someone asked that! :lol:

It was a TVR S2, between 160 - 170bhp when new ;)

250px-Tvr_s2.jpg

My mate has an S3 on a J, he has dropped a Cosworth 24v V6 in it with some additional mods. Its quick but must have cost £15k to do :( you sit on the floor almost! Last time i was in it, it set on fire at a set of traffic lights :eek: I was scared :crybaby: We were miles from home, he put the fire out and then said its normal when you own a TVR, god i love TVR's :lol:

Your posts are getting more and more like someone elses.......

" gave a lift to a TVR" where did Trevor go? on your back seat i bet :lol:

Mike you know that didn't happen, like i keep telling you the back seat of my car is just for you ;)

:lol:

sorry Gaz - but you aint got leather ;) i do have standards :P

i didnt know you've done the jail aswell? i made sure she sent in plenty of postal orders so i didnt have to do tricks!

Lights went green at the starting grid he was quick of the mark but as soon as Lift kicked in he was left for dust!! :toast:

Gareth why you picking on old boys for? 1970's? :lol:

Gareth why you picking on old boys for? 1970's? :lol:

He started it! :P :lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links