Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Tsport/compressor Spotted!

superjim42

hey yes its me again and i have yet again spotted another one lol

im hoping it was a compressor this time! :D

around 9.30am today travelling towards finchley road/swiss cottage on the hendon way...anyone?

the car was grey, tints, kitted up, had the double exhaust like the compressor but it sounded like a custom exhaust job cos i could hear a nice rumble!

had a look at the dude driving it was an asian oriental guy....chinese or japanese. and the guy glanced over at me while he passed cos i was in plain view waiting to turn right at the junction he prob saw my front splitter and thought "hmmm i need one of those" :lol: :P

now im not sure if it was a tsport or a compressor but it looked nice! :thumbsup:

P.S. i think it was an oriental dude....my apologies if it wasnt but the car was going quick so had a quick look :angel:

Grey CTS with custom twin exhaust sounds like CKMan to me.

is he asian/oriental? lol cos thats what the dude looked like

Sounds like CKMan to me too.

(And yes he is! :lol:)

around 9.30am today travelling towards finchley road/swiss cottage on the hendon way...anyone?

the car was grey, tints, kitted up, had the double exhaust like the compressor but it sounded like a custom exhaust job cos i could hear a nice rumble!

had a look at the dude driving it was an asian oriental guy....chinese or japanese. and the guy glanced over at me while he passed cos i was in plain view waiting to turn right at the junction he prob saw my front splitter and thought "hmmm i need one of those" :lol: :P

now im not sure if it was a tsport or a compressor but it looked nice! :thumbsup:

P.S. i think it was an oriental dude....my apologies if it wasnt but the car was going quick so had a quick look :angel:

hi guys sorri to disappoint u but that was me.. lol

tats my normal route to wrk..

which junction were u at? i dont rem seeing a rolla!

the kit on my car is the original tte kit inclusive of the front bumper!

shaun

shaun

oh hello mate. so it was you huh? sick car might i say! :D

well i was waiting to turn right to go into golders green area and you zooped past me lol nice exhuast sound too. man im jealous! :P

so now i have seen heir3nc and kangzy woohoo :lol:

shaun

well i was waiting to turn right to go into golders green area and you zooped past me lol nice exhuast sound too. man im jealous! :P

shaun

thn mate.. ye she needs a clean!

i dont rem seein u n i normally have eagle eyes wen it comes to spotting rollas.

where abouts do u live?? cos i kno hir3nc lives in harrow..

we should defo do mini meet

shaun

Forgot you're in that area too Shaun! :lol:

its aiite gaz.. i wld have said ckman if i wasnt dere lol

Nope DEF not me, at that time i only just woken up by then AHAHAHAHA. So glad it was Kangzy id b VERY worried if it wasnt u, maybe the previous owner of my car still has the spear key and takes my car every morning for a drive bfor i get out :lol: Plus im not near that area, although i do go down every now and then bcos my gf works around there and also i hav a friend that works there also being oriental i need to drop family to heathrow quite a fear bit :)

Glad u guys thought of me though AHAHAHAHA wud love to bump into some1 from the forum :thumbsup:

shaun

i dont rem seein u n i normally have eagle eyes wen it comes to spotting rollas.

shaun

i live in golders green area init. so hirenc is in harrow area...so where bout you live?

by the way what exhuast system you have? isit powerflow? majority of custom systems seems to be powerful well the ppl i know all have custom jobs from those guys down kingsbury area! A1 autos i think its called the place that does it

youv spotted me aswell! remember outside my house lol! no one ever finds me

oh yes of course how can i forgot u lol yep right outside your house! so that makes it three ppl from this forum now :D

Be a while before you spot me! Although I was in Southampton over the weekend, closest I've been to London in a long time!

shaun

shaun

i live in golders green area init. so hirenc is in harrow area...so where bout you live?

by the way what exhuast system you have? isit powerflow? majority of custom systems seems to be powerful well the ppl i know all have custom jobs from those guys down kingsbury area! A1 autos i think its called the place that does it

my girl lives in colindale so im always dwn dere..

nah a company called viper exhausts up in basildon.. top notch!

well who else is in the london area? i will keep my eyes peeled and hopefully see some more members :)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links