Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Goodbye T-sport

chenks

goodbye t-sport, hello hyundai.

i'm leaving, t-sport is no longer exciting (neither is the forum but that's another issue).

i might make my various t-sport bits and pieces up for grabs (stalk convertor, fascia adaptor, dension ipod kit), we'll see.

goodbye t-sport, hello hyundai.

i'm leaving, t-sport is no longer exciting (neither is the forum but that's another issue).

:(

Forum not exciting?

I would never have used the word 'exciting' but I would say "sometimes helpful" :unsure:

What exactly were you looking for in a forum? Personnally I sometimes feel it (as can anything :D !) can become dull but at other times it really interests me when it talks of keeping cars going/repairs/ making do and mend etc.

Good luck with your hyundai - a coupe by any chance? If so I hear excellent reports about them.

As a side note it was the Hyundai Coupe that made Toyota cease recent production of the Celica - in America people who bought a 'Far Eastern coupe/fastback' stopped paying higher price of Celica and switched to Hyundai Coupe; also just as reliable.

Oh my is it nearly 25 years since they built the Hyundai Stella :o ! ...I must be getting old :lol:

Good cars, just a tad slow for what they are. The 2.7 V6 is slower than a CTS. :lol:

Can't fault them on Reliability and looks though. Good luck with it :thumbsup:

speed aint everything.

i think i'm past the stage now where speed alone impresses me.

What year is it? I much prefer the latest facelift version.

Always fancied one myself but went agaisnt it when buying the CTS.

Nice one. :thumbsup:

Not supprised the way the market is at the minute though! What colour you gone for? and that 5 year unlimited mileage warranty sure is a beauty!

didn't bother trading it in as the offer was less than what was outsanding on finance.

i have just voluntary terminated the HP as i was more than half way thru.

bickets hyundai only offer £5300 on trade-in which i thought was insane... guess they just offered a price that they knew i would knock back.

here are the items that i will most likely be selling. not sure where yet, maybe eBay, maybe not.

fascia adaptor - this is the better one of the 2 available (in my opinion). this one is close match to the fascia (compared to the blue one from autoleads).

3015105359_9fe40df713.jpg

3015941408_c219d5658c.jpg

ISO connector including Connects2 steering wheel stalk adaptor - the stalk adaptor is compatible with facelift only.

3015109217_ab55ea1839.jpg

ISO connector

3015110937_a2cfab7729.jpg

dension ice>link plus ipod connector - this will connect to the stock corolla headunit, or it can also be used with a sony headunit. another cable is used when connecting to the corolla stock headunit (not pictured).

3015113361_4ed735415c.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

t-sport is going tomorrow.

is there any way to delete my account from the forum ?

Admins can do it I assume. Why not just leave it inactive? doesn't hurt you or your computer in any way?

Anyway - Good luck with and enjoy the Hyundai mate! :thumbsup:

P.S - I'd have bought the facia and Connector but I've got no money! haha.

chenks Posted Nov 9 2008, 12:28 PM

didn't bother trading it in as the offer was less than what was outsanding on finance.

i have just voluntary terminated the HP as i was more than half way thru.

HP :o

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

With the way this messed up country is I didn't think anybody bought on HP these days!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links