Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Radio Security Code

oldfart18

G'day

Mum's got a 2005 Corolla Ascent, and the other day she got a flat Battery. The car works great now, except for the radio, it says SEC, which is a security feature that they use whenever the power has been cut. The only problem is that we can't figure out the combination of buttons that we need to press in order to be able to input the code.

I think that the radio is a fujitsu, it's the original to the car.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, as the car was second hand and doesn't have the instruction manual for the radio.

Cheers

Matt

That may be a question for Toyota

Corolla's of that age over don't need a security code if the Battery is disconnected

:thumbsup:

Thanks for that.

We did ask Toyota here in Hobart when it happened last time. The wanted about 40 bucks to whack the code in. Something that only takes the press of 3 buttons.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, as the car was second hand and doesn't have the instruction manual for the radio.
a stupid question, it doesnt by any chance state anything in the handbook?

Yup! Stupid question! :P :lol:

Ask Toyota how much a manual would be or search about on eBay there's usually some floating around! :thumbsup:

Ask Toyota how much a manual would be or search about on eBay there's usually some floating around! :thumbsup:

That's an idea.

I don't suppose that anyone has found any links to a digital version of the manual on the web? Most other things do. I'll have a bit of a look myself, but if anyone already knows a link then that'd be great.

Matt

Dunno mate, you could always try the Aussie TOC site Oz TOC

There might be someone on there who has the same model that could help :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links