Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

100 Series Amazon 98 Abs Fault

ChrisIFA

Hi Guys

New to all this! I have a problem with my ABS, the light is on constantly, however, when the car has been run and the temperature is over 10c then the light goes out and the ABS works. It is showing no fault code, I phoned my local dealer today they were not interested as it is an import.

Try taking the ABS sensors out and giving them a clean, maybe they have a load of crud in them where you have been in mud.

Try taking the ABS sensors out and giving them a clean, maybe they have a load of crud in them where you have been in mud.

Thanks Andy

I have tried that, trouble is they have been in 10 years and stuck, if I try and force them out I'm going to break them!

Your not the 1st one to have this problem, and it's normaly the crap that gets into them, but as long as the brakes work ok it wont be any bother, except when it comes to MOT.

• 1 year later...
Hi Guys

New to all this! I have a problem with my ABS, the light is on constantly, however, when the car has been run and the temperature is over 10c then the light goes out and the ABS works. It is showing no fault code, I phoned my local dealer today they were not interested as it is an import.

Hi

I have a similar problem! Have you sorted your ABS?

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links