Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Wheel Manufacturers

cabcurtains

Right, as the topic suggests i am on the look out for a set of rims for the Rolla, now which manufacturer should i be looking for? My first choice would OZ but if others come up i may give them a go, who else makes a quality rim?

Rays - quality lightweight & very strong :D

not cheap to buy, But you get what you pay for ;)

^^ totally agree

after seeing ae111sr's wheels - get some Volks. worth the extra ton per wheel - absolute quality.

Or u can Get Rota alloys, which r Replicas of Jap wheels and A LOT cheaper and r very good quality. OZ r good but some of their range can b quite heavy

Oz alloys are good! most of them are fairlyy light especially the ultraleggera and superleggera.

I was on a budget but wanted a light weight wheel so i went for team dynamics pro race 1.2s i dont think they are that bad, dirt cheap aswell.

Rotas are good aswell jap style alloys!

Thanks for the replies folks :thumbsup:

The ultraleggera and superleggera are the style i prefer, if the recommended brands do something similar then i shall keep my eyes peeled.

Thanks for the replies folks :thumbsup:

The ultraleggera and superleggera are the style i prefer, if the recommended brands do something similar then i shall keep my eyes peeled.

Hi,

You should keep a look out for ROTA's because they're rare and are very good quality, and they have a lightweight range too but they are expensive because you pay for the name as well as the quality.

Worth the cash though....

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links