Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

What Mod? (t-sport)

nightrax

I have some spare cash lying around and l really want to do something with my car.

I've been very tempted with getting a Impreza recently as there are some good ones going cheap, but l really love my rolla!!! And dont want to get rid of it, mainly for the wolf in sheeps clothing effect and also for the reliability of it.

My rolla is a 51 plate so pre-facelift and sits as high as a 4x4 because it hasnt been lowered.

Im thinking if getting it lowered springs/coilovers or getting a TTE backbox as the sound is mint !!!!

What do you thinks the best thing, im kind of swaying towards the springs/coilovers as l really want better handling out of the car, also is it worth getting a front strut brace? Does it make a really difference?

If there is anything else you think l should get let me know?

LIFT 4 LIFE :D

I have some spare cash lying around and l really want to do something with my car.

I've been very tempted with getting a Impreza recently as there are some good ones going cheap, but l really love my rolla!!! And dont want to get rid of it, mainly for the wolf in sheeps clothing effect and also for the reliability of it.

My rolla is a 51 plate so pre-facelift and sits as high as a 4x4 because it hasnt been lowered.

Im thinking if getting it lowered springs/coilovers or getting a TTE backbox as the sound is mint !!!!

What do you thinks the best thing, im kind of swaying towards the springs/coilovers as l really want better handling out of the car, also is it worth getting a front strut brace? Does it make a really difference?

If there is anything else you think l should get let me know?

LIFT 4 LIFE :D

Do everything i have then you'll be happy :lol::thumbsup:

LOL So true :D

Whats a CAI Pipe ???

And how much did the front and rear strut brace's cost ? And was the rear one easy to fit? l know the front one can be a bit of a Mike Hunt ;) :P

LOL So true :D

Whats a CAI Pipe ???

And how much did the front and rear strut brace's cost ? And was the rear one easy to fit? l know the front one can be a bit of a Mike Hunt ;) :P

Cold Air Induction

Fensport do the TRD braces at £300 for the pair, neither was an issue, the front just needed some gentle persuasion on the brake pipes :)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links