Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

A Bit Of A Clena And Painted My Brakes!

ricc

Ok, had her half a week and shes had her first bath! lol.... on top of that i decided that the brakes looked tired, now as im not a fan of red or other brightly coloured paint jobs on calipers i decided silver was the way forward. so i cracked on with making it so! heres the pics....

cleaned1.jpg

cleaned2.jpg

brakes1.jpg

brakes2.jpg

the pictures make them look shoddy but theyre not, its just a very poor camera phone job! :)

ricc.

i know its hard to see with pics but it definately seems in reeeally mint condition for a car with 80K didnt u say in another post?

silver - i went for black - im the same - bright colours look cheesy - imo no matter what colour, black goes with everything [keep her 2 tone lol]

looks real nice mate :thumbsup:

any further mods???

lucky you,

i've been trying to get my calipers painted for about 2 weeks and everytime i have enough time the weather is crap!!!

just tried to go out, and theres horrible mist coming down which is a massive no with paint as it makes it dry dull and loses its shine!!!

maybe give it half an hour lol and see if it stops!!!!! if not tomorrows another day :(

PS how long did it take you?

Looking good mate!

Seems like it's the weekend for washing cars! Altho it was getting dark by the time i'd finished with mine so i'll post some pics up later! :thumbsup:

As for brake caliper colour, i too didn't want anything too bright with my car being dark grey so i painted my calipers...... dark grey! :lol:

Took me a couple of hours to do all the brake calipers with a couple of coats each :thumbsup:

Nice and shiny! :D

Makes a change not to see some Red Calipers! (Although mine are Red, but Red car.. sooo. :P)

I just washed mine and Now I'm annoyed. Found a kerb mark all around my near side rear wheel.. Grrrrr (Pretty sure it wasn't me! I blame the Mrs!)

:o mine are going to be yellow with something abit special on them ;) lol

no comments please lol

Nice and shiny! :D

Makes a change not to see some Red Calipers! (Although mine are Red, but Red car.. sooo. :P)

I just washed mine and Now I'm annoyed. Found a kerb mark all around my near side rear wheel.. Grrrrr (Pretty sure it wasn't me! I blame the Mrs!)

aww man i feel your pain - i have a horrible kerb mark 3/4 around my wheel and it was me driving :blink: lol

my mates street was gettin resurfaced and it was dark nd sum tit left a pile of kerbstones on the road - tight to the side, but still, they werent meant to be there and i didnt see em :( - its the only prob with the deepdish n 35mm profile - no safety bumper with kerbs

nobody really notices it but yourself so its all good :)

no comments please lol

:shutit:

:lol:

no comments please lol

:shutit:

This is gonna be a rubbish forum if thats the attitude :lol:

no comments please lol

:!Removed!:

LOL

i suppose its only revenge for me winding him up about a certain manufactures induction kit lol

no comments please lol

:!Removed!:

This is gonna be a rubbish forum if thats the attitude :lol:

it was my own fault!!!!

it was a toss up between red or yellow and because everyone else has got red (usually), i went away from the common theme!!!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links