Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Back In The Game!

Hou

On sat I played my first game back from injury only 8 weeks since breaking my wrist clean in half and being in pot for 6 1/2 weeks!!!

Managed 70 mins, scored and awesome try and played in a harder position

Just thought I would share :D

Shouldn't this be in the hobbies section???

no one wants to know about ur limp wristed anticts ya big !Removed! bear!!! :lol:

only joking sweetie...

Mo

Nice one Hou, its always good when things work again :yes:

Congratulations fella, I can imagine the time out would have been really frustrating so it's good to hear you're back.

1 of my mottos is "Sport hurts, so play hard or don't play at all" but try to be a bit gentle with the wrist until it's had time to heal completely

and fair play for playing Rubgy at all - I'm way too much of a wimp to try :) (had enough after being forced to play at School and being squashed by 6' 6" 15 stone players )

hahaha thanks

the way i look at it, if it is going to break again it will happen so just get on with it - "pain is temporary, pride is forever"

Missed it soo much, I was back training 3 days after getting the pot off!

Makes sense, just make sure you give it enough time to heal properly before you put it under too much stress

Let me guess, outside centre by any chance?? there's a vacancy at our place for one of those, ours got his arm broken at the weekend, the screams went right through you :( Nice to hear your back to full fitness bud, ask the powers that be if you can get a pool game against wetherby sometime soon! :D

yeah how did you guess, although i am told my face was sight to see when they said here you go and passed me the number 13 shirt!

Played bradford Salem's 2nd team, was a very good hard physical game

And I will try my hardest mate! Considering taking up outside centre full time, or even inside

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links