Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Used Spares For Mk1 Rav4 Max

mrminimad

hi every one, my wife has a rav4 max mk1, i also own a rav mk1 gs, we have has some little scum bag :angry: try to break into her rav. they forced the top frame of the drivers door, resulting in the frame being bent out of shape. i have persuaded the frame(with large heavy hammer) :rolleyes: back into some sort of shape, but it now leaks water. also the lock will only operate manualy from inside. my question is does any one know of a good breakers yard that would have this door in stock?, and also would send via post. my wifes rav is the 3 door mk1 max model, colour is dark metalic green(like a sort of british racing green) with a thin yellow pin stripe running down the middle, the door trim to the lower panel is colour coded matching the door. any help would be gratefully received. :)

Sorry to hear your news.

Maybe somebody can advise you soon.

Sorry to hear your news.

Maybe somebody can advise you soon.

I Just googled Toyota Breakers, and a whole list came up, a lot in essex, :thumbsup:

There should be a lot of damaged 4.2 bumpers etc going cheap around where Chatman lives ;) (and Chatmans wife drives).

I'd try some of the breakers based on the internet - the one I have used is Parts gateway - if you google it you'll find the detail. You insert what you need and the description goes off to various breakers and you normally get a response within 24 hours. They post it as well. I bought an engine this way, apart from other smaller bits.

eBay also have listings of parts from breakers.

Or its a yellow pages job to ring round local breakers - you should be able to find one, altho I'd be prepared to accept a different colour - the dark greenm is nice but I don't know if there were many around. I have silver and have seen loads.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links