Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Tesco Club Card

Calisto

I have £6 which converts into £24 :) with the deals on offer, if I save up my next load of points, I will have a years RAC cover. :D

Anyone else use these points on stuff other than food and petrol?

my mam got something like over 700 euros worth in hotel vouchers and weve stayed in 2 of them :D was very nice!!

My Clubcard points get converted to Airmiles... I have over 3000 airmiles atm and am still collecting

I was looking into Clubcard vs Nectar card the other day... and if you solely collect points through supermarlet shopping... a trip on EuroStar would cost you either 14000 Nectar points... or 740 Airmiles.. which works out as:

Approx £7,000.00 spent at Sainsbury's

or

Approx £3,000.00 spent at Tesco

For the same thing! :P looks like a better deal at Tesco :P

I have £6 which converts into £24 :) with the deals on offer, if I save up my next load of points, I will have a years RAC cover. :D

Anyone else use these points on stuff other than food and petrol?

How much money you have to spend to get £6 of cash points (or £24 of deals)?

Not much of a Tesco fan, TBH, but does sounds good in that way (just avoid the Petrol!! )

Not much of a Tesco fan, TBH, but does sounds good in that way (just avoid the Petrol!! )

Why avoid the petrol? I've never had any issues with Tesco fuel... and it happens to be very competatively priced in Warrington... plus if/when we get 5p off a litre of fuel with the shopping its even better.

Rubbish petrol without any of the extra additives of the premium brands that help preserve engine condition.

Although many people seem to be fine with it (or so they think :P ), lots of people do have problems with batches of it. Take Mollycorollas recent experience for example.

And I think it was the petrol with non-additives that screwed up loads of Vauxhall valves - choked them all up or something?

The Shell Petrol round my way is actually cheaper then the Tescos stuff anyway :eek:

Shell and Tesco are the same round by us... like I said, never had an issue with Tesco fuel.. and generally its the stuff I use majority of the time (has been since I started driving 9+ years ago)

Tho I have known of people having issues with Morrisons fuel...

Yves has just used his to get a years RAC cover, the form came through within 2 days, sent it back to RAC & just waiting for the card etc to come through.

I'm keeping mine together and when I remember I will have a proper look on the clubcard site.

I do have enough points on my Sainsbury's Nectar card to go on a Eurostar trip to Paris for free. All thanks to the 'rents shopping, petrol which I used to get from there & getting thousands of points when the 'rents booked one of their holidays last year!

Got petrol in Tesco today - 97.9p for 99 ron.

My missus spends her points vouchers on her shopping.... rotten moo :angry: I would prefer a weekend away in a decent hotel :yes:

As for the reference to supermarket fuels.... sorry guys but I think there is a pathetic stigma regarding these and the suggestion that they damage engines is a myth which I feel is encouraged by the big fuel companies such as Shell, BP and Esso etc :huh: Think about it.... how many people over the years have bought their fuel from supermarkets and how many car engines suffer damage :unsure: The 'bad batch' incident a while back was basically a one off, such things happen in numerous industries!

As for the reference to supermarket fuels.... sorry guys but I think there is a pathetic stigma regarding these and the suggestion that they damage engines is a myth which I feel is encouraged by the big fuel companies such as Shell, BP and Esso etc :huh: Think about it.... how many people over the years have bought their fuel from supermarkets and how many car engines suffer damage :unsure: The 'bad batch' incident a while back was basically a one off, such things happen in numerous industries!

Conversely - do you remember 'Formula Shell' ( late 80's, early 90s premium Shell fuel), the one that damdged every Vauxhall that used it?

The wife works for TESCO so we get loads off shopping with clubcard points or her staff card as well....everything bar the fuel...... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Conversely - do you remember 'Formula Shell' ( late 80's, early 90s premium Shell fuel), the one that damdged every Vauxhall that used it?

I don't remember that but it is proof that nothing is perfect :huh:

I use the clubcard vouchers for breakdown cover, also used them for free airport parking when i go on holiday and my sister used hers to have a few weekends in Europe with her husband for next to nothing. :D

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links