Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Avensis T25 Suspension Upgrades

qpwoeiruty999

Hi! I’m looking for suspension upgrades to my T25 1.6 VVTi (bought it in 2004). I want to upgrade both my springs and shocks. I’ve done an extensive research over the internet and I’ve found several products. I just mention them here, in case someone finds it useful.

H&R offers Coilovers (29199-1). Same applies to a German company called KAW (I personally never heard before about this company) . Coilovers are also offered by KW (very expensive).

Now, I found springs offered by H&R and Eibach. H&R (29199-1) lower car by 30mm and are considered quite stiff. Eibach(E10-82-016-01-22), are considered as softer and lower car by 25mm.

The only shocks I found are Koni FSD (2100-4054) and Koni yellow (I think part number 8610-1416)

Now, taking into account my driving style and also general comment found over the internet (unfortunately found nothing about Avensis), I’m leaning towards Eibach combined with Koni FSD. Both seem to be suitable for my car, but on sites that I found Koni FSD’s, they mention that "front: original (OE) McPherson struts only". This worries me as I don’t know exactly what it means and if it has anything to do with putting aftermarket springs!

Both products can be found at the following two links, although are easily found on other sites

Eibach Pro-Kit (Springs)

Koni FSD

Does anyone have any clue if both those 2 products can be fitted together! Thanks in advance and hope that someone else finds my small research useful!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links