Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Cold Bum!

Elenar

Hey guys!

Back in March when I bought my car, I tested all the little knobs and things in it to test and see if they're working. I noticed my DRIVER seat heater doesn't work and asked the dealer about it. He just shrugged and says it DOES work, it just doesn't get hot. Well, now we've got this arctic ice blast and I tell you, my a$$ ain't defrostin! I sat on my wife's seat and sure enough, it warms up. Can there be a reason for only the driver side to not work? It's a September 2003 Landcruiser LC4 D4D Auto.

Sorry Elenar but how the hell did you allow the dealer to fob you off in such a way :unsure:

If the seat does not get warm then it does not work :rolleyes:

Clearly an auto electrician is needed here :(

Tried eating a Vindaloo the night before?

Thats not nice :lol::lol::lol:

Sorry Elenar but how the hell did you allow the dealer to fob you off in such a way :unsure:

If the seat does not get warm then it does not work :rolleyes:

Clearly an auto electrician is needed here :(

Do understand, even though I have driven Toyotas for as long as I can remember and did loads of research on the Landcruiser, I was VERY nervous and intimidated when I went to buy mine.

The dealer was also so uber-nervous and under educated, I was rattled! Remember my 1st thread about the Hi-Lo transmission trouble?

So I could be forgiven for passing on the heated seats - it was a warm-ish day at least. I do, overall, feel a bit duped though!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links