Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Corolla Verso - Spare Wheel

Paul Lab

All,

I recently had the misfortune to get a puncture on my verso for the first time, not a big problem on the face of it. However, when I reached for the manual to see how to release the spare wheel it was not in it's usual place and I have not found it since. Fortunatley we were not far from a Kwik-Fit so the tyre was replaced without too much stress, however not so enjoyable was the hour of I I spent trying to work out how to do this in a dark multi storey car park!

Unless the manual turns up soon I'll be buying a new one, but I'm concerned of a repeat performance in this interim period!

Can anyone advise what the manual says on this please? Im sure it's !Removed! easy when you know how, but I'd be so grateful of a photo of the manual or a description that I can make myself familier with JUST IN CASE!

Cheers Verso Owners!

Paul

Hi, there should be an adaptor socket in the jack kit area (looks like a socket for a nut but has an eyelet on one end).

Remove a blanking plug from the middle rear section where jack kit is stored, use adaptor socket and jack cranking arm to wind down spare wheel.

Pull out spare tyre and stand up against bumper there is a holding bracket threaded through wheel which will need removing (turn through 180°).

Regards

Hi, there should be an adaptor socket in the jack kit area (looks like a socket for a nut but has an eyelet on one end).

Remove a blanking plug from the middle rear section where jack kit is stored, use adaptor socket and jack cranking arm to wind down spare wheel.

Pull out spare tyre and stand up against bumper there is a holding bracket threaded through wheel which will need removing (turn through 180°).

Regards

Thanks 'TheDivvy'!! I'll have a crack at it tomorrow. Thanks for taking the time to reply, very much appreciated.

I'll let you know how I get on!!

Paul

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links