Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Tte Decals

Bazooka

G'day from Australia!

My wife has an AE112 Corolla which I believe you know as an E11 (pre facelift). Our version has 5 doors instead of 3 though. Now a few of these came to Australia sporting a TTE body kit. Unfortunately she had a mishap with the rear end of another vehicle and now it needs repair. As the damage is not that bad most things are covered and the front bar can be repaired.

The thing I would really like to know is if the TTE decals that are on the vehicle can still be purchased? This has a red TTE with Carlos Sainz signature decal on both doors and a "fake mesh style" decal on the front bar along where the number plate is attached. Unfortunately even the Australian EPC doesnt even show this vehicle as having this body kit on it.

Any help would be much appreciated.

You will probably have to contact these guys (are your dealer may do if it is helpful)

http://www.tte.de/

Thing is the reason 'TTE' items of anysort may not be showing on your dealers EPC is fact it has now been 'renamed' (which you will see about on website.

:)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links