Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Sunday Car

GreyRacer

Hi guys, I've just popped over from the Auris side. Also been a member of the Corolla forum when I owned a couple of TS.

Currently in a Auris T180. I'm planning to buy a new ''Sunday'' car for myself. A 2006 Celica T Sport with 31K on the clock. Being sold though my local Toyata dealer, Approved. I'm well used to the engine so know what to look and listen for there.

Is there anything specific to this model though that I should pay particular attention to when I go to inspect and drive it?

Many thanks.

Corrosion on the inside faces of the Brake Discs and buckled alloys (assuming they're the eight spoke OE Rims) leading to vibration at speed :)

Being an approved used car i wouldnt worry too much B) Not as if you are buying off a dodgy backstreet garage.

I'm sure as you already know, just check that the oil and water levels are ok and there are no funny noises from the gearbag when cold :P

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links