Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

06 Lc Amazon 4.2td - Sat Nav/phone Fix

Mounsey

Can anyone help? Do you know if there is a cheat (fix) for the sat nav and the bluetooth system so both can be operated when you are driving? It would also be handy if there was a TV upgrade for the OEM front screen but I'm less bothered by that. Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

Can anyone help? Do you know if there is a cheat (fix) for the sat nav and the bluetooth system so both can be operated when you are driving? It would also be handy if there was a TV upgrade for the OEM front screen but I'm less bothered by that. Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

A "fix" was suggested to me recently. The technical details escape me at the moment, but basically you cut the speedo wire, attach a switch and fix the wires to the switch. Then, whilst driving, you "switch off" the speedo, fooling the bluetooth thingy, thus operating it while you are driving. How safe or reliable this is, I dunno - never tried it.

But, as we've recently discovered in a related thread, it's easier just to go buy a good TomTom or the new Garmin Nuvi 765T.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links