Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

I Need Help Convince Me Not To Swap Cts

Wakey-T-Sport

I'm off work atm and bored when i get bored i look for a new car lol.

n ive seen few beamers, few range rovers and few nice big jags :P also seen mint mk5 R32

but i dont i dont really want rid off the rolla so convince me 2 keep it please :unsure:

what mods can i do to it with out spending silly money like supercharger :lol:

cheers

saul.

Induction kit :thumbsup:

The added roar makes Lift much more addictive! :drool:

Although if you need someone to give you a slap to bring you to your senses give me a shout! :lol:

Although if you need someone to give you a slap to bring you to your senses give me a shout! :lol:

lol i dunno about induction kit tbh u havent heard how loud my rolla is :lol:

i dont want it any louder tbh

haha wat do i need a slap for nt like im thinkin of swapping for fiat lol!

lol i dunno about induction kit tbh u havent heard how loud my rolla is :lol:

i dont want it any louder tbh

haha wat do i need a slap for nt like im thinkin of swapping for fiat lol!

It's only really loud under hard acceleration, so when driving normally it's not too bad :D

I'll have to demonstrate if there's a local meet sometime :thumbsup:

It's only really loud under hard acceleration, so when driving normally it's not too bad :D

I'll have to demonstrate if there's a local meet sometime :thumbsup:

LOL yea but mine is loud everywhere :lol:

on idle defrosting on my drive on a mornin i wakes my neighbours baby up :unsure:

and my neighbours a high up traffic cop :lol: gladly hes not bothered atm

Wake up tomorow skip work go to silverstone performance get the car supercharged and mapped

230bhp...190lbft of torque tweak it with an exhaust sytem and a induction kit. You can be pulling 240bhp nicely.

come back home at 5 have a brew and go out and show the world how fast it is!

dont bother buying another car....lol CTS Is class

Wake up tomorow skip work go to silverstone performance get the car supercharged and mapped

230bhp...190lbft of torque tweak it with an exhaust sytem and a induction kit. You can be pulling 240bhp nicely.

lmao if ur payin for it all :P

I agree with this guy!

He talks alot of sense with all these ideas of supercharging and what-not! :lol:

Something to think of though is that the rolla is unbeleivably reliable. The only competitor is :2guns: HONDA :blowup:

:lol:

Can you buy the SC kit off the shelf? I'm looking at CTS's at the moment but worry that 189BHP may not be enough for me.. How much do Silverstone performance charge??

Thanks

Ollie

Sky Insurance

Personally you need to remember no small modifications are going to make you fly past other hot hatches. There will always be a tight gap regardless.

Unless you go for forced induction and really turn the power around you wont really fly past anything. You may feel slight noticable differences with small modifications such as exhaust systems and induction kits.

I would recommend go for the piper cams and a power fc. There are good gains right there. The power i believe from uprated camshafts is real strong for the price you pay.

Continue working with smaller things such as induction kits and exhaust systems. When you play with the power fc/AFC you can adjust according to your modifications and tweak the power up to get the best out of the equipment you have.

Also look into porting headers.

Again the 2zz-ge is an expensive engine to modify as it comes highly tuned from factory already. Unless you want to keep a NA setup

camshafts

Headers

exhaust system

induction kit

apexi/power FC are the way forward.

but over time the money you spend on these modifications could get you a supercharger.

i personally will do the NA Setup and slowly decide to supercharge the car later. It all depends on how much you are willing to spend.

hi mate prolex uk are selling a tte supercharger for the corolla t sport at the moment. I believe blitz or greddy also make a supercharger for the 2zz-ge

My new job supplies me with a van that I can use for personal use, so I'm going to be flogging the rolla (probs part ex) and looking at getting either an Evo 5/6 or possibly a Caterham 7. I only got the TS because it was a good mix of economy and playtime, I would of took the Type R hand's down but the insurance and fuel consumption was just too much. So, all I can say to you is if your having doubts about your car it's because you want something else, so sell up and get what you really want if you are in the position to do so!

Dan

How much do Silverstone performance charge??

Thanks

Ollie

Sky Insurance

Around £4k for the T Sport :thumbsup:

off to test drive a focus st, astra vxr n golf gti mk5 today depends wat deal i can get n if i like em ect :/

off to test drive a focus st, astra vxr n golf gti mk5 today depends wat deal i can get n if i like em ect :/

:fishyface:

oi!

well focus is really nice but u cant turn the traction control off it just kills it str8 away unless the steering wheels in the straight ahead position :/

Astra i loved but the torque steer was shocking lol

golf was gd all round but the deal was just wrong so i left it rolla is stoppin for the mo by the looks lol

If you'd listened to me i could've saved you a lot of hassle :lol:

CTS Compressor's can be picked up around the £8k mark :thumbsup:

If you'd listened to me i could've saved you a lot of hassle :lol:

CTS Compressor's can be picked up around the £8k mark :thumbsup:

lol i no u can but i cba swappin for a compressor tbh

n i wanted 2 waste abit of time been of sick is well borin lol

Lol.

Tell you what. You go buy a new car, and just GIVE me your CTS, I could do with a second now to be honest...

And! Haha! my MPG is better than both of you with just 1 Fuelup! :P

I got 155.6 Miles from £20. at 89.9 Per litre. Weeeeee

you could buy a 4e-fe and put a supercharger on it. The upside would be that you would be able to overtake stuff in it, which is impossible with the stock block (even cyclists prove tricky depending which way the wind is blowing). I suppose the only downside is the gearbox will melt if you floor it.

Cheap, though.

£20 gets me over 250 slow, slow miles.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links