Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Block Of Ice

chatman

Just come back from a conference in Barcelona this week.......

Lovely weather (Warmer than here B) B) B) ) and what a beautiful city....

Here's some photo's... Sorry for quality but Blackberry has a crap camera..also depending on how much alcohol I had consumed :cheers:

This is the Casa Mila. La Pedrera.....Amazing looking building....My Hotel was just down the road from this....

CopyofIMG00376.jpg

CopyofIMG00377.jpg

This was the decorations on the front of another hotel near by....Imagine Health and safety in the UK seeing these....The balls where HUGE.......

IMG00344.jpg

The view from my hotel roof terrace bar......

IMG00349.jpg

Only thing is I had to cross the road to go to bed....Or jump if you where brave enough...

IMG00359.jpg

[IMG00378.jpg

The view down one of the Stair wells in the hotel....

IMG00371.jpg

And the food they made me eat....all wine beer, paid for......

IMG00367.jpg

IMG00372.jpg

Had to leave Spain and head back home....leaving the rather mild weather and getting back to the UK last night to -3 and the car looking like a block of ice with wing mirrors....Took half a bottle of de-icer to revive the windows......

IMG00379.jpg

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you ALL.............. :newyear: :newyear: :newyear:

Lovely weather (Warmer than here B) B) B) ) and what a beautiful city....

Here's some photo's... Sorry for quality but Blackberry has a crap camera..also depending on how much alcohol I had consumed :cheers:

This is the Casa Mila. La Pedrera.....Amazing looking building....My Hotel was just down the road from this....

CopyofIMG00376.jpg

CopyofIMG00377.jpg

This was the decorations on the front of another hotel near by....Imagine Health and safety in the UK seeing these....The balls where HUGE.......

IMG00344.jpg

Nice photos !!!!! Amazing building , looks like its moulded by the shape of it . Weathers been really bad here :( Poor Rav been out in a car park IN THIS !!!!!!

The view from my hotel roof terrace bar......

IMG00349.jpg

Only thing is I had to cross the road to go to bed....Or jump if you where brave enough...

IMG00359.jpg

[IMG00378.jpg

The view down one of the Stair wells in the hotel....

IMG00371.jpg

IMG00367.jpg

IMG00372.jpg

Had to leave Spain and head back home....leaving the rather mild weather and getting back to the UK last night to -3 and the car looking like a block of ice with wing mirrors....Took half a bottle of de-icer to revive the windows......

IMG00379.jpg

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you ALL.............. :newyear: :newyear: :newyear:

IMG00367.jpg

Looks stunning Chatters, makes me wonder why we + lots of others want to live in this DUMP (on a bit of a downer at the Mo) mind you I think Kingo would agree, too much empty plate on the above pic, next time your in M/c we'll go for a curry and I'll show you what a plate of food should look like.. :thumbsup:

IMG00367.jpg

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you ALL.............. :newyear::newyear::newyear:

Looks stunning Chatters, makes me wonder why we + lots of others want to live in this DUMP (on a bit of a downer at the Mo) mind you I think Kingo would agree, too much empty plate on the above pic, next time your in M/c we'll go for a curry and I'll show you what a plate of food should look like.. :thumbsup:

I think the food above is like a taster, no? you eat it and then say "mmm, Yes, ok - I'll have a portion of that"

Lucky bugger, Chatman! :D

We went to a Wine restaurant the first night (11 of us) did a bit of sampling and tasting the wines of the region.....Bar bill was €577 :unsure::lol: :lol: being drunk numbed the effect some what. :o :o :o

IMG00367.jpg

Yes LH, there is something missing off that plate.........PIE!

One of those Rusholme curries seems just the ticket at this time of day....mmmmmmm. Nice pics Chatman :yes:

Kingo :thumbsup:

We went to a Wine restaurant the first night (11 of us) did a bit of sampling and tasting the wines of the region.....Bar bill was €577 :unsure::lol: :lol: being drunk numbed the effect some what. :o :o :o
WOW!!! Euro 577 YOU WILL BE ABLE TO GET A DECENT 4.1 3dr FOR THAT IN THE NOT TOO DISTANT FUTURE... :lol:

P.S can't see a euro symbol on my laptop..?? :unsure:

IMG00367.jpg

I'm glad to see you've done exactly with that food for what it is intended for - photograph it rather than eating it. :lol:

Barca's an interesting place. Very Gaudi. Have they finished the cathedral yet?

I don't know, the things you have to put up with for work. :rolleyes:. Think you should experience some cold environmental testing in Northern Sweden in February as compensation. :lol:

Try pressing the CONTROL, the ALT and the 4 keys together - like this .....

;)

I'm glad to see you've done exactly with that food for what it is intended for - photograph it rather than eating it. :lol:

Barca's an interesting place. Very Gaudi. Have they finished the cathedral yet?

I don't know, the things you have to put up with for work. :rolleyes:. Think you should experience some cold environmental testing in Northern Sweden in February as compensation. :lol:

The funny thing was....I mostly saw the city by night...as the courses started at 08:30 in the morning and finished at 19:00 at night.....then quick shower and then hit the tapa bars.... but getting 3 hours of sleep a night was getting :wacko::wacko::wacko:

So did not do much site seeing....lovely people though.....

And to compensate I have the World Wide conference to maybe goto in April next year.......................................and this will be in.............................................

Scottsdale Arizona :cowboy::cowboy::cowboy::horse::horse::horse:

Need a bit more time to think about this one though ;) ....as the $ to £ rate is awfull... and see how the next couple of months pan out...as big part of our business is in the construction and total build arena.. and they just ain't buying as much software as they used to.

;)

€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€..Do you know Hoovie there ought to be somewhere numpties like me can go to learn this stuff, you did something for Anchs which brought up a certain post, i am still trying to work that one out, without hogging everyones posts is there somewhere we can ask or get information as a lot of things people do on here are still a mystery to me..Thanks mate

;)

€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€..Do you know Hoovie there ought to be somewhere numpties like me can go to learn this stuff, you did something for Anchs which brought up a certain post, i am still trying to work that one out, without hogging everyones posts is there somewhere we can ask or get information as a lot of things people do on here are still a mystery to me..Thanks mate

May be easier to PM some of us...........then you don't clog up other post's :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

You could always try using the CRTL>ALT>Delete keys.................

;)

May be easier to PM some of us...........then you don't clog up other post's :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Yes cheers Chatters, just tried that, got>lock this computer>switch user> log off>etc, and a little red button i was to freightened to try..Thanks

Urban myth time but it really did happen to me (as well as various other poor older help desk people I am sure)...

The WordPerfect manual (Popular Word Processing app before M$ and Windows took over the world) used lots of key sequences for italics, embolding, underlining, etc, and told the user to press CONTROL-X and ALT-Y, etc - but never told the user to release the keys afterwards.

So eventually they ended up pressing CONTROL, ALT and DEL all at the same time - and in the pre-Windows era, the result was an instant reboot and loss of all work before they last saved :rolleyes:

Do you know Hoovie there ought to be somewhere numpties like me can go to learn this stuff, you did something for Anchs which brought up a certain post, i am still trying to work that one out, without hogging everyones posts is there somewhere we can ask or get information as a lot of things people do on here are still a mystery to me..Thanks mate

No idea if there is a "proper" place for these, but there should be, especially ones that make using the forum easier and better :thumbsup:

I just did a specific post about that thread/post one and stuck it in the "website suggestions" as the closest fit.

Here it is .... How to point a link to a specific post within a thread

If the Forum Admins want to shift it to a better place - or even create a home for "how best to use the forum", fine by me ;)

;)

€€€€€€€€€€€€ to you!

The € symbol has always been on my keyboard, just below and to the right of the 4, I always wondered how you used it

Whoooopie €€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€

Kingo :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links