Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Civic Type-r

Rolla_SR

the type r only edges after about 100...we are faster off the mark. I know this first hand, iv had a run 4 times with type rs. On a straight road there is not much in it depending on driver. a standard cts and ctr are very close matched. Knowing how to drive the cts aswell plays a important part when i first bought the car my shifting was either to early or to late, my second run i had optimum changed through all gears up to about 4th. The car stayed in lift through every gear and we stayed exactly side by side. I had the better start he only got neck with me at around 80-90.

i'm still waiting for a proper play with a type R, only had a little play with one off the lights!!!!!

i love takin the ***** out of little idiots in like corsa/saxo's etc that think they can beat you tho, just stay along side them in 1st givin them a little hope then as soon as grab 2nd gear it's bye bye!!!!! lol

i love takin the ***** out of little idiots in like corsa/saxo's etc that think they can beat you tho, just stay along side them in 1st givin them a little hope then as soon as grab 2nd gear it's bye bye!!!!! lol

That's just mean....

I do that too! :lol2:

That's just mean....

I do that too! :lol2:

me tooo :P well not in second but in third gear im lift off baby and the guy bites the dust :P

hate noobs like them in corsas....oh wooopidooo you have a blacked out corsa with some !Removed! can attached...

give them hope by driving in second, pedal only down quarter way.....give a glance....foot down....game over :P

I have found it mainly bmw and saxo vtr drivers that try it on its amusing really as none of them realize that t sport is actually quite quick.

A friend of mine wants to go to a track day and see if my t sport is any match for his 200sx should be intresting!!! as im a better driver but he has a bit more power lol

oh yeh for got to mention the fiesta zetec s that tried it on he wernt expecting to be left standing i dont think lmao

I have found it mainly bmw and saxo vtr drivers that try it on its amusing really as none of them realize that t sport is actually quite quick.

A friend of mine wants to go to a track day and see if my t sport is any match for his 200sx should be intresting!!! as im a better driver but he has a bit more power lol

oh yeh for got to mention the fiesta zetec s that tried it on he wernt expecting to be left standing i dont think lmao

is your mates 200sx standard??? i've had a go against my mate in his 200sx but it's runnin bout 250bhp and my compressor has beaten it

yeh its standard and probably just making its 200bhp so you recon the rolla wont have any problems?

You will eat a standard if its only making 200bhp, they weigh a ton dont forget. Its like a 325 bmw...its not nice what i did to one haha!

yeh had a bmw 325 the second day i had the car was impressive how easy it was once in the lift area!!!

the best bit is hardly any one expects the t sport to fly like it does!!!

I cant ever recall anything like this happening when i've been in the Rolla, except once going down a slip road with a new Volvo XC90 D5! It was a boiling hot (30C) day and it was pretty close, i was a bit disappointed until Mrs CC confessed to filling up with Morrisons unleaded, once back on the V-Power things improved.

I think it was the weather that really caused the issue all that hot air upsets old rolly :lol:

yeh its standard and probably just making its 200bhp so you recon the rolla wont have any problems?

yeah i reckon you should have it off quite easy

just make sure you do it in the dry, wouldn't fancy lining up with rear wheel drive car in wet just in case got bit twitchy!!!!!! :lol::lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links