Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Christmas Present For Your Car

Hoovie

Well, the thing I really want Santa Pimper to bring my RAV4 this year is ............

Dual Zone Climate Control!

Mrs H waps the heating to cold within seconds. I am there with a a t-shirt, fleece and coat on as well as the Heated Seat on full.

Oh for individual heating areas !!!

Divide the car down the middle with a big screen of perspex (a bit like that they put in the back of Police cars) That way you can wack the heating up and you wont be able to hear here screeming at you! :D: :D: :D: Just a thought that's all

Kingo :thumbsup:

We were driving back home on Sunday and stopped off after about 90 minutes to have a meal - then shortly after setting off again I picked up a can of drink that was in the rear cup holder - it was as cold as if it had just come out the fridge. Forget chilled drinks holders! who needs them when they got a Mrs Hoovie!!

Is Mrs H from the Inuit tribe by any chance?

You could always unplug tha A/C switch and plead ignorance about how it works and look all baffled when trying to figure out why it doesnt work anymore :wacko:

You could also buy one of those heated motorcycle jackets to drive in :rolleyes:

You could also buy one of those heated motorcycle jackets to drive in :rolleyes:

Hmmmmm :g:

"Dear Santa, I've been a very good boy this year ......"

:D

Yankee Santa is bringing me a couple of little things for interior. Will add photos to the recent thread I posted

about it ;)

Hmm... "Dear Santa.... "

- iPod adapter wouldn't hurt

- a set of more powerful Speakers..

- wouldn't mind a set of winter tires..

.. and the list goes on! :)

"Thank you Santa"

:D

I'd love a new battery and a couple of door struts - ( just if Santa is reading ! )

try one strut? the Punto hatch wouldn't stay up so bought two new struts - only needed to fit one! :)

I'd love a new battery and a couple of door struts - ( just if Santa is reading ! )

try one strut? the Punto hatch wouldn't stay up so bought two new struts - only needed to fit one! :)

Main driver/passenger doors - not hatch !

One ' BIG MF' strut for each door. ( not the cheapest ! )

Santa already bought me a pressie for my MR2....a nice new lambda sensor.... received it this morning.

Although a re-spray might be nice too :P

Oh and a nice head unit and KITT's show wheels.

OH OH and an aerial, please.

Not much to ask is it?

Main driver/passenger doors - not hatch !

One ' BIG MF' strut for each door. ( not the cheapest ! )

Opps! :blush: bet Santa will need a loan for those!!

I'd like Russian Santa (January 6 ;)) to bring me a new Kenwood in the sales.

Otherwise, I'd like Spanish Santa to sort out the dodgy reversing sensors they sold me :angry:

In Toyota land I'd like a new unit between the number plates please! :lol:

In VW land, I'd like a 2" narrowed front beam to go with my new disk brakes please :hug: and a new set of twin weber 44's pretty please :)

In split screen's stocking I'd like a full respray in mouse grey over pearl white :D

Not asking for much am I :rolleyes:

I'd like Russian Santa (January 6 ;)) to bring me a new Kenwood in the sales.

Otherwise, I'd like Spanish Santa to sort out the dodgy reversing sensors they sold me :angry:

I would like santa to bring me a twin rear exhaust, which i nearly can afford but will have to loose a days pay, currently £7-50p or €7 at to-days exchange rates,in order to have fitted, But what I'd really like is for that nice Mr Brown to give me back the Value of my house, car,investments, pension, and endowments That Would be really nice :yes:

I would like santa to bring me a twin rear exhaust, which i nearly can afford but will have to loose a days pay, currently £7-50p or €7 at to-days exchange rates,in order to have fitted, But what I'd really like is for that nice Mr Brown to give me back the Value of my house, car,investments, pension, and endowments That Would be really nice :yes:

You only made that statement so you could use the € sign Stew :lol: :lol: You know Mr Brown will be reading this and making your wish come true................maybe :wacko:

Please sir can I have some nice alloy wheels and wheel locks. I've only got the pressed ones. I don't want leather stuff cos the boss is allergic.

Apparently I once, under the influent of some muscle relaxant, offered to buy my dearest a fur coat. I'm still sure it woz a donkey jacket.

Dear Santa, I'd like the Dixie Chicks Dancers we had at the works Christmas party on Friday...Purely for my pleasure and enjoyment... :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

Dear Santa, I'd like the Dixie Chicks Dancers we had at the works Christmas party on Friday...Purely for my pleasure and enjoyment... :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

I'll go for that option too chatters :rolleyes:

Don't suppose you took any photos of the Dixie Doodle Dancers, did you Chatters? :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Don't suppose you took any photos of the Dixie Doodle Dancers, did you Chatters? :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

whatever turns you on Chatman :unsure:

Please wait a few seconds for Video to load!

WHICH ONE DID IT FOR YOU CHATTERS?? :rolleyes::rolleyes:

HA HA HA at you lot.....Being a family forum site I'll try and keep em clean.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

HA HA HA at you lot.....Being a family forum site I'll try and keep em clean.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Psssst, if you post them after 9,oclock at night that will be ok, Bothy,s in bed by then.. :thumbsup:

I cant believe you actually googled and found a youtube video on chickens...Local :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Any how here's the nicer one's, As they where on a plinth and we where sat/standing/whooping/clapping etc some shots are not quite at head height :rolleyes: :rolleyes: I also have a personal collection that can be viewed by appointment only... :D :D

IMG_1837.jpg

IMG_1844.jpg

IMG_1855.jpg

IMG_1891.jpg

IMG_1894.jpg

I cant believe you actually googled and found a youtube video on chickens...Local :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Any how here's the nicer one's, As they where on a plinth and we where sat/standing/whooping/clapping etc some shots are not quite at head height :rolleyes: :rolleyes: I also have a personal collection that can be viewed by appointment only... :D :D

IMG_1837.jpg

WOW CHATTERS :drool::drool: beats the hell out of your pics of half empty plates of food :lol::lol: Any chance you've booked them for your BIG birthday? cos Anchs might need a bit of time to get our pendolino booked :yahoo:

P.S. I just youtubed Dixie chick dancers, and they came up, Thats why i am a Guru.. :arabia::thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links