Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Mini Meet

Ckman85

Met up with the guys wen Kangzy changed his Cat. Sorry that the photos not very good

p1010800cw5.jpg

w800.png

p1010801nh9.jpg

w800.png

p1010804pm3.jpg

w800.png

nice motors lads! who's is who's then? im liking the black rolla, what lights/bulbs are you all running? (cant tell if theyre just sides of main?)

I like Kangzys exhaust tips! They look awsome with all that chrome, it's a great contrast to the dark paint job too! :thumbsup:

They all look great, credit to you for your time, effort and money spent :thumbsup:

Thanks for the comments guys, i was gna polish my exhaust, but i think some1 threw away my maguire polish :crybaby: Thats y it looks like ive got no exhaust on my car. gna hav to make sure ill buy another one for next times meet

the sooner the better guys.. i fink william should book some holiday lol! wen ur off let us kno and well organise a run throuh some tunnels ; )

If you were to head up the M1 a bit i'm sure there'd be some more T Sports joining you :thumbsup:

Cars are looking awesome!

Do you mind if I tag along to the next meet? ( I will be in a Focus ST :unsure: ) :lol:

welcome anytime bro! smoftah iv been asking you to bring your st down would be a great day!

PM and ill leave you my mobile number so we can call you when we arrange a meet and where.

ill b up for another meet, i only hav sundays off though. Will try and hav a few days off sometime next yr

Smoftah ur welcome to come with ur ST, wudnt mind a ride in one actually :)

ill b up for another meet, i only hav sundays off though. Will try and hav a few days off sometime next yr

Smoftah ur welcome to come with ur ST, wudnt mind a ride in one actually :)

well arrange the meet for a sunday then! even better haha! get to wash wax the car before we pop down. Everyone will be free then aswell.

:(

Sod ya then! Have your Southern Meet! :P

Who's up for a Northern CTS Meet? Which is bound to be better than a southern one! :lol:

;)

OK Gaz lets not start a north Vs south here :lol:

I will be seeing you at the next meet then lads . . . if you can keep up with an ST :P :lol:

OK Gaz lets not start a north Vs south here :lol:

Can we arrange something in the middle, so its a midlands meet would make sense really :P

I will be seeing you at the next meet then lads . . . if you can keep up with an ST :P :lol:

I'm sure my SR would have problems with that :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links