Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

New Year's Resolutions

Andie_M

Hey-ho, things could be worse I suppose ;)

True.... you could have my fuel economy! :lol:

I haven't made any specific resolutions but I have a huge amount I want to sort in my life over the next year including:

My job - We're hoping to get a huge contract thing which will probably change the company forever

My college stuff - either get focussed on doing the work required along with working full time or give it up because I'm doing none of the work so something's got to change

My house - Been trying to buy a house on a long term buy-to-let basis but it's been dragging on & on, just want to sort it so I can judge my finances better

My car - Needs a massive dent taking out, a couple of minor things replacing, a couple of small mods & a good clean to look presentable, might get a wheel refurbished which I scratched while making the dent

My eyes - Just need to book an appointment & then pick a pair of giggs I don't hate the way I look in

I'm also hoping to get the balls to get an Everton tattoo as well, got a place in mind where I want it now but I still think I'm too much of a craphouse to walk into a tattoo parlour & sit there while he does it though & I'm going to think more seriously about flying the nest too

So no resolutions but still hoping it will be a big year for me

Hmmm resolutions....

While I dont like making solid plans... more goals really...

I havent had a cigarette since Xmas Eve... and its gonna stay that way...

I want to get healthier in general... and sort out my finances.

If I can manage those things I'll be happier :)

Mine is now to find a new job as I got made redundant this morning, silly credit crunch - not the best start to the year! :angry:

Just been informed my contract ends the 15th of this month not the end of the month like i thought.

TOC meet at the dole office??

:lol:

Mine is now to find a new job as I got made redundant this morning, silly credit crunch - not the best start to the year! :angry:

Just been informed my contract ends the 15th of this month not the end of the month like i thought.

:( :hug: Not a good start to the year. I am going to promptly stop moaning that I am back at work tommorrow.

Well new years resolution is simple terms: Sort Life Out

Basically by the end of this year I want to be resemble a shorter version of Angelina Joilie :lol: , be in my own flat, be studying full time at Uni , be casually dating a local version of Darcy, and driving a nice new shiney car.

So I have a LOT of work and saving to do. :lol:

Happy New Year Everyone :)

Basically by the end of this year I want to be resemble a shorter version of Angelina Joilie :lol: , be

Who?? :P

Basically by the end of this year I want to be resemble a shorter version of Angelina Joilie :lol: , be

Who?? :P

Angelina Jolie's far more attractive yet slightly eviler twin sister :P

You are not slightly annoying, at all!! ;)

First & foremost: Anger management

Secondly: To trim a few pounds off my waistline.

Best wishes to all, for the new year

Very sorry to hear that. Best of luck in your search :thumbsup:

Sorry to hear that mate, sure you'll find something soon

Although i lost my job 17months ago due to the firm being liquidated and have been temping ever since....

Best of luck with finding something permanent. It will happen for you :thumbsup:

yea we were told back in first year (2005) that we'd all definately have jobs when we qualified this year. but since times have changed in recent times, looks like i wont get permanent job for a LONG time... :( so i may do extra courses and stuff over the next year. another resolution for me :thumbsup:

TOC meet at wetherspoons (99p a pint) more like!

Sounds good to me! :thumbsup:

Agency just called to say that there will be no work till at least February :( ................What time are we meeting at the pub?

Agency just called to say that there will be no work till at least February :( ................What time are we meeting at the pub?

Sorry to hear that, Les.It doesn't help, coming after the Christmas drain on the wallet :(

Ouch :(

I'll treat you to half a pint at Wetherspoons.... i'm generous like that! :lol:

Sorry to hear that, it seems to be doom and gloom everywhere :( . Meeting at the pub first thing tomorrow morning :lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links