Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Sun Newspaper

Pat2u

My wife been saving tokens from the sun newspaper for cheap holidays, has anyone else saved them in the past and used them ?

I feel they are not what they seem to be, but my wife is saying "YES" they are, and will not stop buying the sun newspaper what you guys think ?

I'd rather cut my own balls off with a rusty blade than buy 1 copy of that "paper"

Hope that helps

I'd rather cut my own balls off with a rusty blade than buy 1 copy of that "paper"

Hope that helps

I take it that the Sun once said something less than complimentary about Liverpool then ? :P

I take it that the Sun once said something less than complimentary about Liverpool then ? :P

You could say that

My wife been saving tokens from the sun newspaper for cheap holidays, has anyone else saved them in the past and used them ?

I feel they are not what they seem to be, but my wife is saying "YES" they are, and will not stop buying the sun newspaper what you guys think ?

Mrs Kingo goes every year with a friend of hers on the long weekend vouchers they offer. Costs them about £15 plus the vouchers for three nights in many of the holiday camps around the country, they enjoy themselves as they put on entertainment etc, but Mrs Kingo and mate on a couple of bottles of Lambrinni is entertainment enuff :rolleyes: The vouchers are for real but dont cover busy times of the year (I think)

Kingo :thumbsup:

If they list Dungavel Camp as a holiday centre, its actually a prison for refugees - taken there against their will and with no human rights..... equally Guantanamo Bay is also not really a holiday destination of choice!!

..... equally Guantanamo Bay is also not really a holiday destination of choice!!

Oh yes, Costa Del Guantanamo, a lovely place to park up yer caravan!

Kingo :thumbsup:

There is always a copy of The Sun at work.

I only look at it to check out page 3, and mock the rest. :lol:

I have worked with people in the past that have used these offer vouchers and they are genuine. The slight problem is that the availability is a little restricted but get around that and the holidays/breaks become a cheap way of getting some leisure time :)

Hey.... I really cannot remember the last time I ever picked up a copy of the Sun crap-paper.... from what has been said I guess it is still as bad as it ever was :yucky:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links