Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Pet Peeve?

Bizarra

I hate everyone and everything!

Easy answer! :lol: :lol:

I'm not totally up my own jacksy and without flaws but if people acted more like me in life, we'd all be a lot happier and none of you would have any pet peeves! ;)

I'm not totally up my own jacksy and without flaws but if people acted more like me in life, we'd all be a lot happier and none of you would have any pet peeves! ;)

I used to be modest but now I'm fu*kin perfect :rolleyes::lol:

That is why the :angel: part of your character is predominant :thumbsup::lol:

Also.... from this morning... People that drive extra slowly, then give you the full beam treatment after you perform a perfectly legitimate, safe and indicated overtaking manoeuvre.

Did I mention fog lights? :P

It's just because you drive an M3... :Runs:

Agreed though - Hate people that drive well under the limit on any road. Nearly went in the backend of a van the other week on the M56 as I pulled over to go off at the next junction only to realise that the person driving was doing 25Mph!!

THAT FAST :o i live in a village in the back of no where and the road in/out is 50mph but almost everyday i get stuck behind someone doing a top speed of 15mph!!!!!!!!!!!! WAOOOOO slow down there treacle you might use some petrol!! the thing that gets me is they break for corners?? :ffs: :ffs: :ffs: :ffs:

The thing is people think they are saving fuel... I can actually see my everage MPG dropping when I get stuck behind one of those idiots!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links