Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Facia

dayna

hi guys,

so i got my mr2 last week and li love it but i want to take out the sony stereo and put in my kenwood, does any one know what i should buy? the 2 i have found is a Fascia Adaptor FP-11-01 Toyota Pocket and the other is Fascia Adaptor FP-11-00 Toyota Camry, Celica 8/99, Corolla, MR2. mine is a y reg so an 01 plate are either of these correct?

please help

love Dxx

Parts King can sort you out with this one. I have fitted a Kenwood MP3 player in the bottom slot and a motorised fold out screen in the top slot, look well.

dash1.jpg

First of all you need the correct facia adaptor...

07121a25039a7057587d3a86eb8615a2.jpg

...like this one here.

To wire your new stereo in you will need a suitable ISO connector, your factory fitted stereo loom will simply plug into it and then the ISO lead plugs into the back of your stereo.... like this one ebay clicky

I have also noticed that some people have said that the Roadsters that came with the Sony unit.. pre-facelift models... need to use the trim from Roadsters of later years that were fitted with the "fisher price" stereo... this is the plastic surround that finnishes it all off to look nice. The part number from Toyota for this looks to be 55423-17040-C0, Parts King on here should be able to help you.

Just remembered.. the facia adaptor is the same on that fits the rav 4.. if it helps in your search. I got mine from http://www.autoaudioaccessories.co.uk/ which is the link I posted above.

First of all you need the correct facia adaptor...

07121a25039a7057587d3a86eb8615a2.jpg

...like this one here.

To wire your new stereo in you will need a suitable ISO connector, your factory fitted stereo loom will simply plug into it and then the ISO lead plugs into the back of your stereo.... like this one ebay clicky

I have also noticed that some people have said that the Roadsters that came with the Sony unit.. pre-facelift models... need to use the trim from Roadsters of later years that were fitted with the "fisher price" stereo... this is the plastic surround that finnishes it all off to look nice. The part number from Toyota for this looks to be 55423-17040-C0, Parts King on here should be able to help you.

Just remembered.. the facia adaptor is the same on that fits the rav 4.. if it helps in your search. I got mine from http://www.autoaudioaccessories.co.uk/ which is the link I posted above.

thank you so much you are a star

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links