Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

It Would Seem...

-T- Sport

Well well!!

Just received a Phone all from the Estate Agents. It would seem I'll be moving over the weekend!

Since we found out that my partner (Jen_Yaris) was Pregnant we set off on the lookout for a bigger house, knowing we had to rent as the waythings are at the moment we can't get a mortgage. Bloody banks. So anyway.. We found a nice 2005 build 3 bedroom end Mews house, or, this one! For ease of explaining.

We're upgrading from This one! It's a lovely house but laid out awkwardly and we figured we'd prefer a three bed.

The new house we're going to we actually managed to get a 12 month contract at £525 a month instead of 6 month contract at £550 a month. So we're only paying £10 a month more for the extra bedroom. (Anyone else notice the old owners had an Aygo? :P)

So.. Keys tomorrow! Tomorrow Afternoon and then all weekend I shall be moving house! Good job the 'Rolla has a fair size boot with the back seats down, not to mention my dads Renault Espace with no seats in! Who needs a van? hehe.

I'll miss this house as it was the first I've lived in after moving out of my parents, but hey! I'm sure we'll settle quickly and I'm sure our cat will settle fairly well.. as long as we keep feeding the fat little bugger!

Just had to tell someone. ^_^

Congrats dude!

I've never had a car that new! lol

I'm sure our cat will settle fairly well.. as long as we keep feeding the fat little bugger!

Dont leave your comp logged on to TOC with the cat around, he looks a dab hand at typing, sitting in front of that keyboard :lol: :lol:

Have a good move

Kingo :thumbsup:

Best of luck with your new home & approaching fatherhood :thumbsup: The fun is all ahead of you :lol:

I have always heard that you should keep your cat in for @ least 3 weeks. Then, don't feed him for a day (cruel to be kind) & let him out. After about an hour call him with the food tray in your hand. He'll get the hang of it.

Good Luck with your new home :thumbsup:

My new hourse eh? :D

Bizarra, Ta for the tip! We actually did that when we moved to this house. haha. He's gotten used to being fed by various other people around here now though. Nextdoor but one only feed their cats on prawns! pampered or what?!

My new hourse eh? :D

Bizarra, Ta for the tip! We actually did that when we moved to this house. haha. He's gotten used to being fed by various other people around here now though. Nextdoor but one only feed their cats on prawns! pampered or what?!

When my 2 were growing & hadn't been let out much,my Tom came back in & meowed @ me. I hadn't the catflap installed @ the time & the back door was open. I went to it & instead of shooting up the garden like a rocket, he walked over to the small gap in the wall I had overlooked, & meowed again. She had gotten out & he was too big, so he was telling me what had happened

I spent the day calling & searching-no luck. I got the torch @ night & checked the garden. I saw a shadow shooting up to the far end. She had been scared by the torch. Nothing else for it so I let him out & he brought her back safely. He hasn't left the garden since. She disappears still, but has got the hang of the flap & returns for food & stays. Intelligent or what ? :lol:

Nice One K :thumbsup:

Everybody needs an additional box bedroom, if only for hiding away and posting on TOC :lol: ;)

Rent for a 2 bed Apartment around here is Euro1200 per month & pay your own bin charges :(

Granted, we are now a dormitory town for Dublin. Still, Hell of a difference :o

Well,

The mrs took some pics today. It's hard to get decent pics especially when you don't have a wide angle lense or anything..

Photobucket Linkage!

We've started to move some stuff already, only little bits. Met the people next door, He seems a fairly decent guy and looks as though he likes car, He has a 2.5 V6 MG ZT... Shame it'll break soon! ;)

It also seems that most people in the cul-de-sac have kids, and there's a lot of cats! Had a young one playing with us earlier :D Just hope my cat doesn't bully them all. haha.. Oh dear.

House looks really beautiful :thumbsup:

As I am retired & bored out of my skull, I would be available, in return for full board, :rolleyes: to do the washing , polishing & cleaning for you. Can't cook :eat: :lol2:

House looks really beautiful :thumbsup:

As I am retired & bored out of my skull, I would be available, in return for full board, :rolleyes: to do the washing , polishing & cleaning for you. Can't cook :eat: :lol2:

MR(S) Doubtfire I assume? :P ;) :lol:

Lovely little house Kearon, I'm sure you, Jen & little one will be very happy there! I'm hoping to move at some point this year too, maybe June-time and looking for a similar type place to yours for me & my terrors (cats! lol)

All the best

best of luck with it all kearon!! :D delighted for ye both :D

Going well!

Been taking things over all today, bloomin' knackered! Met the neighbours the other side of us today, they also have a baby, dog and a cat.

Seems everyone in the cul-de-sac is in the same boat! .... They said thank god we're sane as the old people that used to live there were a bit mad apparently. Then my dad started talking.. Oh dear. Now they probably think we're serious whackos!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links