Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Looking For A Set Of Wheels

nig.xl

I'm looking to update my Rav with some new wheels of this design

post-6151-1233480988_thumb.jpg

Anyone selling a set ? I don't mind some bubbling as I will get them refurbed and I don't need tyres either.

I missed Paulboys last week and I'm kicking myself now. :(

See them quite regular on e-bay.

those wheels look chunky and heavy. Theres plenty of choice of alloys out there. I found that the ones I like the best are the DARE Diesel or Drift - and are very light too.

Anyone selling a set ? I don't mind some bubbling as I will get them refurbed and I don't need tyres either.

IT might be worth you having a look on a Lexus forum as i believe Lexus wheels fit our ravs, and lexus owners being extremely wealthy quite often upgrade to more expensive non standard wheels,, Obviously double check fitment before parting with your cash.. :thumbsup:

Just had a quick look on Fleabay, typed in both lexus + rav 4 wheels Quite a few out there, What wheels do you currently have Niq ? because theirs a company on there showing a fully re-furbished service exchange of the exact wheels you want £240, they send you a new set then they pick up your old set 2wks later but its on a like for like basis, Also theres a set of O/e 18" rav wheels, £500, now i wasn,t aware any ravs had 18" wheels as std, I thought the T180 had 17" anyone advise :unsure: Lastly theres a set of rav 4 steel wheels with good dueller M+S tyres current highest bid £30 emergency spares for 4 members @ £7-50 each..

Just had a quick look on Fleabay, typed in both lexus + rav 4 wheels Quite a few out there, What wheels do you currently have Niq ? because theirs a company on there showing a fully re-furbished service exchange of the exact wheels you want £240, they send you a new set then they pick up your old set 2wks later but its on a like for like basis, Also theres a set of O/e 18" rav wheels, £500, now i wasn,t aware any ravs had 18" wheels as std, I thought the T180 had 17" anyone advise :unsure: Lastly theres a set of rav 4 steel wheels with good dueller M+S tyres current highest bid £30 emergency spares for 4 members @ £7-50 each..

Hi Local Hero,

T180 does have 18 inch wheels - must have a look at fleabay as a spare would not come amiss if I had a runflat problem.

Guy

I looked at them also, as you said like for like :(

Hi Local Hero,

T180 does have 18 inch wheels - must have a look at fleabay as a spare would not come amiss if I had a runflat problem.

Guy

What about THIS ONE Guy, i know its 17" but with suitable tyre, virtually a perfect match for your current wheels :thumbsup: You could make an offer 5hrs to go but check fitment first..

those wheels look chunky and heavy. Theres plenty of choice of alloys out there. I found that the ones I like the best are the DARE Diesel or Drift - and are very light too.

I like the chunky look, they are the later wheels fron 04 onwards I believe

You could always do it one at a time:

Item number: 290293412030 [e-bay]

You could always do it one at a time:

Item number: 290293412030 [e-bay]

It would be just my luck to be able to find 3 :angry:

Hi Local Hero,

Guy

What about THIS ONE Guy, i know its 17" but with suitable tyre, virtually a perfect match for your current wheels :thumbsup: You could make an offer 5hrs to go but check fitment first..

Thanks Local Hero,

I turned off my computer after posting reply so missed your note, but thanks, will keep an eye on fleabay.

Guy

The wheel you show is the standard 16"alloy as fitted to the face-lift 4.2 RAV4, both 3 door and 5 door modS, should be plenty at larger salvage/breakers yards.

The wheel you show is the standard 16"alloy as fitted to the face-lift 4.2 RAV4, both 3 door and 5 door modS, should be plenty at larger salvage/breakers yards.

Thanks Bob

Have been on to a few salvage places, waiting for a reply.

Thanks Bob

Have been on to a few salvage places, waiting for a reply.

This guy breaks 4x4, he's had RAV4's in the past.....

http://www.equicar.co.uk/breakers/toyota-R...ts-breakers.htm

RAV4 section.... http://www.equicar.co.uk/breakers/breaking...submit=Go+-+%3E

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links